I find myself leaving...

Nucdancer01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sliding back glass open and the radio turned down since I installed the JMB catless midpipes!

They sound so very good, the throttle response is crisp, midrange power feels much stronger.

I still have the factory cat-back and really like the sound. Will I gain any power with a cat-back? Or do people simply install them just for sound?

The magna flow on my SRT8 gave a little power, but it was larger diameter pipes. The truck aftermarket exhausts are the same diameter, right?

Either way.. Now I have to decide if I want a ported intake, cam, or both before I take advantage of the dyno gift certificate I won from DBR performance. I'll have to buy an SCT also.

Lovin it though!

Jeremy

If I remember correctly most cat backs are 3'' for our trucks.;) I'd throw on a cat back,headers and a dyno tune.

IMHO I wouldn't waste my money on the cam without the supporting mods like what I mentioned and some good heads!;)

I did the same thing, jmb catless mids with stock exhaust and love the sound, out of money for this year..lol

I did the same thing, jmb catless mids with stock exhaust and love the sound, out of money for this year..lol

You better find some money, winter is coming and that is our modding season here in the north, while the trucks are parked. :D

I know. ...........ot is real slow right now and all the stuff I wanna do is expensive. .lol

It does get to that point when the mods get more & more expensive. Rather than doing a lot of mods in a year, you got to pick 2 or 3.

Yup, deciding is the hard part.........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back