I get my truck lowerd on monday

JAYSSRT said:
Yeah Its been crazy around here with the rain and all that B.S.. but any ways Trucks Unique Is on Grand Ave and between Glendale and Maryland. I think I seen you last week on Grand Ave Unless it was Another CE owner around town. It was 70 bucks for shackels and 60 bucks for labor. I got a deal I couldnt refuse. and it was local.

Wow, man that is a pretty stinkin good deal. I might have to take that truck of mine down there...You did the 2" drop? You think it'd be comparable to my RC? How did the install look - and how long did they have your truck?

Halligan said:
Wow, man that is a pretty stinkin good deal. I might have to take that truck of mine down there...You did the 2" drop? You think it'd be comparable to my RC? How did the install look - and how long did they have your truck?

Ya they droped my truck about 2''..the install only took 3 1/2 hours..I think the rc's are alittle lower than the qc's but It looks alot better with the lowering kit...You should go down there. That guys name is mike..or just call me and I can meet you up there.Ill pm you my cell...I dont want the pranksters prank calling me:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JAYSSRT said:
Ya they droped my truck about 2''..the install only took 3 1/2 hours..I think the rc's are alittle lower than the qc's but It looks alot better with the lowering kit...You should go down there. That guys name is mike..or just call me and I can meet you up there.Ill pm you my cell...I dont want the pranksters prank calling me:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

haha, yeah, like carlo...or brad....hahha:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back