I get my truck lowerd on monday

JAYSSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally sold my quad so now I gota little spending money. Its gonna get lowered on monday and Im also looking for a PCM for an 05 qc if anybody has one for sale.

strongly consider an sct tuner instead..... krc performance or roe can tune your truck for you off your dyno runs via email....... cost is ~$500.00 :rock:

moparracing said:
strongly consider an sct tuner instead..... krc performance or roe can tune your truck for you off your dyno runs via email....... cost is ~$500.00 :rock:

usually moparracing has no idea what he is talking about but this time he is right....the SCT from Roe is the way to go.....;)

lol all things for srt-10 will hurt the old pocket book ,,,if you want to run with the big doggs it will cost ya ,,,

TNVIPER said:
usually moparracing has no idea what he is talking about but this time he is right....the SCT is the way to go.....;)
i might be offended if that comment came from someone who wasn't a retard like you, ya homo....... :p :thefinger: :D

btw JAYSSRT, krc did a fantastic job on my sct tuning -- highly recommend !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
I got it lowered today this is what it looks like
0714081338.jpg

moparracing said:
looks good !!! :rock:

Thank you..I got tired of its rear up in the air so I wanted it lowerd..the deal wasnt bad at all.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Looks good man! Did you put it in yourself, or have someone put it in?

Halligan said:
Looks good man! Did you put it in yourself, or have someone put it in?

Thanks..I had trucks unique put it on. Hows it going I havent seen you since the GTG at speed world.

JAYSSRT said:
Thanks..I had trucks unique put it on. Hows it going I havent seen you since the GTG at speed world.

Trucks Unique? Where is that....?? you make me want to lower mine now :)

Yeah man, it's been too long. I've been working my tail off. I assume you're doing the same! what have you been up to?

Damn Jay that does look good set it off. I will be getting mine done this Saturday. I am using Ground Force, will post

Halligan said:
Trucks Unique? Where is that....?? you make me want to lower mine now :)

Yeah man, it's been too long. I've been working my tail off. I assume you're doing the same! what have you been up to?

Yeah Its been crazy around here with the rain and all that B.S.. but any ways Trucks Unique Is on Grand Ave and between Glendale and Maryland. I think I seen you last week on Grand Ave Unless it was Another CE owner around town. It was 70 bucks for shackels and 60 bucks for labor. I got a deal I couldnt refuse. and it was local.

Big Worm said:
Damn Jay that does look good set it off. I will be getting mine done this Saturday. I am using Ground Force, will post

Thanks. It realy makes the truck look alot better..I dont like trucks with the @ss end in the air. it looks dumb:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back