I gotta stay off VTCOA

tank86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my truck, and went a different route. Coming back on here just makes me home sick.

Zac, you have to tell the truth....

You did not go a different route, you changed the sides.....:D:D:D:D

Good people here, it's fun to still be here even after getting rid of the truck, your good bud....

I'm also part of the "Miss my truck club", although I'm not going to complain about the replacement.

I was the same way... I had about a 2 year hiatus... Then I had to go get me another one. It was really hard to come back here while I had my GTO and to be honest with you, I was just checking the site when I saw that someone was interested in selling their truck. I asked if they were interested in a trade and it all went downhill from there. I did not end up buying the truck from him... BUT he ended up buying my GTO :D

I'm also part of the "Miss my truck club", although I'm not going to complain about the replacement.

I don't miss but I like the people here, and yes your replacement is nice.....

I don't miss but I like the people here, and yes your replacement is nice.....

We like having you here too, so it works out for everybody.

I no longer miss mine, I just live vicariously through the Viper Nation

I still go on s197forum.com for a handful of threads I keep up with even though I sold my 08 GT last year...I miss it sometimes but I'm glad I own a SRT-10 now.

I forgot what it is like to have a mass produced vehicle, and readily available parts. Oddly, I don't like it. Everyone has the same thing. It's a "cookie cutter" kind of thing. No custom fabbed stuff. There are no Tonys or Scotts. Vendors that produce stuff and have actual interpersonal communications with you. Ya'll need to start producing stuff for my new ride..

There are so many people on this new platform's forum that no one knows each other.

We all know Caveman and VPRPWRD and even Dom's sense of humor that we can all laugh and take it as a joke. Over there, you make on cynical humor joke and everyone flips out bc they just assume you're being an asshole.

It's definitely different.

I'll put things in perspective.....I attended the Cars and Coffee event in Charlotte on Saturday. There were around 700 vehicles, and that included EVERYTHING; from old to new; from $2000 to close to $1M. There were 6 Vipers, and I didn't see the first SRT10 Ram.

I forgot what it is like to have a mass produced vehicle, and readily available parts. Oddly, I don't like it. Everyone has the same thing. It's a "cookie cutter" kind of thing. No custom fabbed stuff. There are no Tonys or Scotts. Vendors that produce stuff and have actual interpersonal communications with you. Ya'll need to start producing stuff for my new ride..

There are so many people on this new platform's forum that no one knows each other.

We all know Caveman and VPRPWRD and even Dom's sense of humor that we can all laugh and take it as a joke. Over there, you make on cynical humor joke and everyone flips out bc they just assume you're being an asshole.

My wife would tell you that in actuality I am an asshole. :D

You're right though. Like most of us, I have tried different forums only to realize that the VTCoA is home and the people here are the best you'll find anywhere.

Let me know when your ready I know of a few good 10's for sale

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back