I gotta stay off VTCOA

I think it's a GT500.

Got it at a decent price. 40k miles, and stock with the exception of H&R Springs, and Corsa Catback. Got it for $28k.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    908.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Don't know why the last one uploaded sideways...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 33
Awesome ride, good luck, I wouldn't miss the 10 owning that!!!!!!!

The mustang is real bitchin.....fkn cherry.....i miss my red two door.....i drive 2003 dakota R/T...bad bitch.......another viper truck later....

Damn... I really do feel it for you guys. Makes me appreciate having my truck as a running project that I can drive year round much more. And not to rub it in anyone's face but these trucks might never be produced ever again. So despite more powerful trucks making their debut in the near future.... They will just never be a 10.

Damn... I really do feel it for you guys. Makes me appreciate having my truck as a running project that I can drive year round much more. And not to rub it in anyone's face but these trucks might never be produced ever again. So despite more powerful trucks making their debut in the near future.... They will just never be a 10.

+1 They are already classics and will only become more so. I'll keep mine until the day I die.

--CC

I do like the collectibility of cars/trucks, what I have now is 1 of 5,000 made for the US market and it was only done for 1 year and the last with this engine, all 4cyl turbos after 08.....and you are correct there will never be another SRT10 truck:burnout::rock:

I've got #958,125 of 2,301,587 F150

Yeah, I couldn't justify buying a new 5.0. It had to be a GT500 if anything.

My buddies and I play a game as we are leaving base (which is less than a mile drive). See if you can spot more than 10 Mustangs before you exit the gate. I have only once come up short.

Hawk I joined the r32 club too! Traded in my charger for #2375 in Candy white!

Nice but I think you were able to keep the 10 also, that was not in the cards for me, good luck....

Nice but I think you were able to keep the 10 also, that was not in the cards for me, good luck....

Yeh but from what I've seen from pics or your R, it's a lot nicer than mine haha. I just needed an Awd daily and I hate subarus.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back