I have a secret

Jack, get ready. Put yo cussin' hat on! Take a drink of that beer you got, and let me have it!

i traded the truck for a challenger

FATJACK said:
GoodGodamighty, what the hell came over you?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Is that it? I have heard you raise more hell when someone gets you chair!:aetsch: Are you slippin'? I still love ya, pops. I'll post pics when I get a day off work

04rcmoneypit said:
Is that it? I have heard you raise more hell when someone gets you chair!:aetsch: Are you slippin'? I still love ya, pops. I'll post pics when I get a day off work
Yeah, I am tired tonite.:( :(

Your side-stepping the SRT/8 question...

and, ahem.... PICS

I traded for it for Angie. In 2000 she enrolled in college(pregnant), taking care of our special needs son and working also. She still managed to finish with her Masters degree in education. She has more willpower and drive than I can ever hope to have. It's hers and she deserves it.

04rcmoneypit said:
I traded for it for Angie. In 2000 she enrolled in college(pregnant), taking care of our special needs son and working also. She still managed to finish with her Masters degree in education. She has more willpower and drive than I can ever hope to have. It's hers and she deserves it.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

04rcmoneypit said:
It's a R/T-5.7 Its actually not much slower than the truck

I would still be happy if the wife ended up with an R/T :rock:

04rcmoneypit said:
It's a R/T-5.7 Its actually not much slower than the truck

Yep, and they ride oh so nice.

04rcmoneypit said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Way to go Chadley, Angie is a sweetheart and certainly deserves it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back