I have ended my search. 04 RC Coming to Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlrashn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was on the boards here a few months back looking for an SRT10 to add to my collection. I was told by some on here to be patient and wait as a good deal would come along eventually. Well it did.:D

Finalized a deal for a Silver 04 RC with only 9k miles on it.:rock: It is totally original and has been stored in climate control since new and totaly babied.

Should be getting delivered sometime next week. I will post picks once it arrives.

Thanks to all that advised in the search.:congrats:

welcome to the RBC :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

xlrashn said:
Hello all,

I was on the boards here a few months back looking for an SRT10 to add to my collection. I was told by some on here to be patient and wait as a good deal would come along eventually. Well it did.:D

Finalized a deal for a Silver 04 RC with only 9k miles on it.:rock: It is totally original and has been stored in climate control since new and totaly babied.

Should be getting delivered sometime next week. I will post picks once it arrives.

Thanks to all that advised in the search.:congrats:

Sound similar to Joe Mags truck

TNVIPER said:
He aint got it yet slick..;) ...............congrats & welcome to the collective..
Duh guess i should have finshed the whole post:marchmellow: Welcome again and hide your wallet:p

nycstev said:
Sound similar to Joe Mags truck
Joemags truck only has 3950 mi on it.(and it's an '05) and I cleaned the wheels and dry washed my baby after a trip to the shore this past weekend, (yes I drove it out the garage) .:D

Last edited:
:marchmellow: Welcome again and hide your wallet:p[/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're right!!! Since I've had my Viper I have become accustomed to the vanishing money syndrome !!!

Thanks for the welcome.

If you've been around a while you would KNOW not to break silence with such news without producing :argh:pICTURES for our viewing pleasure... :) Anyway, welcome aboard. I hope you have some fee'd up credit cards..

FATJACK said:
I thought you wanted a RED one???

Hell no Jack, he said he's been around a while so he knows better.:D

Welcome, now you got to paint it black , and post some pictures. We have another member, and that truck sounds like it is totally sweet

FATJACK said:
I thought you wanted a RED one???

Good memory!! I was kinda set on red. But you know how sometimes things just happen differently and it is ok?

That's how it went with the silver one. After seeing one in the sunlight in person, I realized that it would work as well. Anyway, as the old story goes... one thing led to another....

I was having a casual conversation with a friend that led to a tip about the truck which led to a phone call which led to an agreement and a we struck a deal. All that happened in about 45 minutes.

Should hopefully have it here next week and I promise I will post pics of it:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back