I have the wrong engine in my truck, lol.

Actually was a good price, even for Iron. But 9k miles. Never seen a guy by a 2500 or 3500 ram and not drive it! I guess the owner thought it would be a collectors item....

pokeytemplar said:
No, it is a Dodge Magnum v-10. Your Viper engine's Daddy. Cast iron from 1994 to 2003. The base of my SRT-10 project......
I thought are engines is premissed on the 360? the engine in question is what they put in rams correct?

They put it inthe rams years ago. Iremeber seeing the badging on some of them. I believe however it was only on the 2500 and 3500 Ram's:dontknow:

andrew heywood said:
I thought are engines is premissed on the 360? the engine in question is what they put in rams correct?

Yes and No. The Magnum "Ram Tough" V-10 is directly based off of the 360 and was only available in 2500/3500 series trucks. You can "see" the two extra cylinders in the casting. The Viper engine is based off of the Iron V-10 however, Lamborghini's engineers worked their magic on it.

pokeytemplar said:
Yes and No. The Magnum "Ram Tough" V-10 is directly based off of the 360 and was only available in 2500/3500 series trucks. You can "see" the two extra cylinders in the casting. The Viper engine is based off of the Iron V-10 however, Lamborghini's engineers worked their magic on it.
right, two 360s mated,6 cylinder delete or some thing of this effect,and I also knew about lambo,but unaware of their configureation:dontknow: :santaclaus:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back