I installed a ipod

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think. Now i got all my songs without carrying around a big ass cd book.

Attachments

• DSC00036.JPG
    DSC00036.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
i think it's good idea! i like it! BUT i like your gauges the most! :rock: where did you get it?

Just picked them up at a local auto shop. And i got the guage pod from roe.

Which head unit are you running it through. I have the RB4 Nav unit and I think I read that the Ipod cannot be attached to it. If I'm wrong about that, I'd like to be set straight.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Which head unit are you running it through. I have the RB4 Nav unit and I think I read that the Ipod cannot be attached to it. If I'm wrong about that, I'd like to be set straight.
Don't know which head unit, I know all the night runners have the same system with the 6 disc indash changer!!

I have a Avic n-2 head unit

Attachments

• 000_0662.JPG
    000_0662.JPG
    482.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:

you might be able to use a fm mod unit for your rb4 unit.

I have the AvicN-1 unit. I use my ipod all the time now if i can just get the video to the head unit I'll be golden.

Yeah I went and added an MP3 player as well. But mine is included in the portable ////ALPINE Blackbird Nav unit (currently mounted on the windshield) and it requires the ////ALPINE DOK1 for the MP3 to work and for the NAV to be viewed on my head unit touch screen. Here are some pics.

I was waiting for my Raptor shift light to arrive before I added the new DOK1 shown below. That way I'll have only one screen instead of two, AND can use the MP3 more than my disc changer which skips during bumps or rough roads.

And since I received the shift light today, time to get the install underway.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back