I just stepped on my tongue

jelms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a guy that works for me that is an old Maserati tech and used to drive on a small circuit in Texas. He sends me obscure and main stream cars because he know I have an issue with buying unique automobiles. This one is the pick of the litter:)

http://shadowhawkvehicles.com/

Look over the entire site. They are making about 12 a year so get in line if you have 7 digits to spend on a sweet ride:D

-jeff

TNVIPER said:
Hmmmm..Robinmobile??...:dontknow: :D

Oh, no.... Ignore the flash intro and dig into the vehicles section... Batman doesn't have this crap:D They even have a sedan:D Clearance is adjustable between 0-44" while driving...

Robin drives a lame two wheeler...

jelms said:
Oh, no.... Ignore the flash intro and dig into the vehicles section... Batman doesn't have this crap:D They even have a sedan:D Clearance is adjustable between 0-44" while driving...

Robin drives a lame two wheeler...

Heck...I didnt enlarge the window to notice the links...nice stuff here..

TNVIPER said:
Heck...I didnt enlarge the window to notice the links...nice stuff here..

Heck one of the options is 1100 HP with 3/16" titanium plating... Wheels are 40 inches and all the patents they have are impressive.

We could all be Batman with this ride:D

-jeff

that is sweet & wild:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

They've had an ad in DuPont Registry for about 3 years now. The truck has never been built... it's never been more than a photoshop rendering. :eek:

Black1 said:
They've had an ad in DuPont Registry for about 3 years now. The truck has never been built... it's never been more than a photoshop rendering. :eek:

I would agree Jake. I hear they have some patents now so that might mean something might come, but the large price tag would scare most off. Even me. Was just saying this thing looks cool if they could pull it off.

I'm on the hook for a Fisker Karma, another car that has never been delivered, but I believe it will be soon. A fringe car from time to time comes about, why not this one:)

-jeff

Man...Jeff....You had me all spun up ready to pull out my wallet and now I find out that they are only a concept...:mad: :( :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
jrgnd said:
Man...Jeff....You had me all spun up ready to pull out my wallet and now I find out that they are only a concept...:mad: :( :D :D :D :D :D

Hate to be a tease:D

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back