I just won Worlds Strongest Man SS Grand Prix

Congraz Bro .. sorry I missed it. I was at the Sun yesterday. This calls for a GTG!!!

Who woulda thought a Viper truck driving Cop from America woulda defeated the reigning 4 times Worlds Strongest Man, Mariusz Pudzianowski!!

WTF, Steve, you were at the Sun and didn't check out the comp! It was a record attendance for this contest with over 6K fans!!

AWESOME JOB DEREK!!!:D
Congrats on the victory!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Awesome Derek....... Simply fkn awesome.....

We are so proud of you.... Thanks for sharing the victory with us.....

Please explain what (if any) difference there is between this competition and the overall World's Strongest Man title. Or is this the big one?

D

Last edited:
Right on Tiny :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Way to go Derek!!!:congrats::congrats:

I knew you would at least win a spot in the "Big Show"!!!

Awesome win bro!!!!

ROCK ON DEREK, ROCK ON!

Django said:
Awesome Derek....... Simply fkn awesome.....

We are so proud of you.... Thanks for sharing the victory with us.....

Please explain what (if any) difference there is between this competition and the overall World's Strongest Man title. Or is this the big one?

D
This was the qualifier for Worlds Strongest Man competition on ESPN. Top 4 guys move on to the Worlds Strongest Man competition. I used to compete in their rival federation (IFSA) but made the switch just two weeks ago. I had only 13 days to prepare for this comp!

lbstone said:
Who woulda thought a Viper truck driving Cop from America woulda defeated the reigning 4 times Worlds Strongest Man, Mariusz Pudzianowski!!

WTF, Steve, you were at the Sun and didn't check out the comp! It was a record attendance for this contest with over 6K fans!!
Who woulda thought you could spell his friggin name.

Way to go and congrats:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Who woulda thought you could spell his friggin name.

Way to go and congrats:rock: :rock:
Well, he is my number one competition. Plus I just copy and pasted it from the Ironmind article!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back