I made it to Houston!!!!!

I came down to get parts for the wife's elky. And stay the weekend while she goes to bachelorette party tomorrow night. It's nice to get to the city every now and then.

I came down to get parts for the wife's elky. And stay the weekend while she goes to bachelorette party tomorrow night. It's nice to get to the city every now and then.

Cool! Are you in the 10? Plenty of action in H Town :driver:

Most of the Houston guys live on the west side and never venture more than 5 miles from their area.

I just got done pulling an engine apart or i would of drove out and had a beer with you.

In your area,

Car meet ever sat https://maps.google.com/maps?q=nasa...F-8&ei=wdUrUvD0IpLc8wTxyoHYDA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

On the other end of the spectrum, I venture thousands of miles from my area on a regular basis. If I weren't in Scandinavia right now I would have met up with the goat too. Hope you get into the city sometime after September 26th goat. I'll be home by then.

:elefant:Thanks. I made it home at an average speed of 82 mph and avg mpg of 12.6.

Ha, my QC get no better than 10.8 mpg at 80 mph. Drop speed to 70 mph and goes way up to 11.1 mpg. One day I drove in a construction zone for 8 miles at 45 mph and go a whapping 14.8 mpg. :dontknow:

I never hit the interstate at any less than 140 with the a/c cranked and the windows down.... 4 mpg ftw!

What's up with you Houston guys, you've never heard of hospitality? Second member I know of who has shown up and you guys don't show up or post.

What's up with you Houston guys, you've never heard of hospitality? Second member I know of who has shown up and you guys don't show up or post.

Takes an act of god to get these fuckers together and most of the srt 10 owners i meet these days dont know about this forum.

What OSO said, and as for myself I work to damn much with shift work, and when I saw this it was to late

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back