I MISS MY STICKERS!!!

1badnightrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got lookin at my Nightrunner stickers and the more I looked at my truck the more I hated them!
So I figered what the hell, they got to go, and plus I could use the extra ponys! But as I was takin them off I started thinking for some odd reason I was gonna regret this.(it's just an ugly ass sticker) so when they finlley came off I was sick, I wish i would have left them the hell alone!!
well no matter what there gone, but can I get new ones? Does anyone know where i can get a new set, do i go to Dodge parts, or do i go get a new set made at a printing shop. The one reason I want to put these back on now is my truck is at a local bodyshop getting the back right corner fixed.
And since its already at the bodyshop, what the hell, if i can get, or find, or even if someone has a set they don't want "PLEASE" let me know!!
Because I want my ugly ASS stickers back dam it!!!! LOL

Dude give it a week or so and you wont miss those stickers..........you can always order more from Dragon or Mopar Connection in the future.

They really are kinda cheesy looking and they come on the hemi and dakota's........you gotta a ten dude!!!

patrick

I don't mind the stickers on,they weren't that bad,they do look cleaner without,but it depends on if you are after the"stock" look or a "clean" look?

When you see the price of replacements you will immediately like the truck without them. They cost over $200 from your local Dodge dealer. My truck did not have them when I bought it (used) so I ordered a set but went thru a hassle to get them.

Chrysler told my dealer they never built an SRT10 with the NightRunner package....:dontknow: ... The parts computer didnt show it either. He talked to 3 different factory reps over a 2 week period before he got a part number. The stickers now show on the dealer parts computer for the SRT10.

I never took them out of the package...I like the truck without them and I figure one day the stickers may be worth more than the truck..:D

They are only stickers bro... If you want them back so badly, you can always put them back.

I agree with the others. The inside still has the NR info on it. Leave it be and see how you feel a week from now.

if you really have to have the stickers, take the stock ones to a print shop and use them to have some made, but you have it to say "srt-10 nightrunner" or something like that so your 10 is different from all of the other nightrunners out there...just a thought...

removing the stickers was the first mod i did to the NR..... it really cheapens it.....

then again i don't like badges on my trucks either... they're gone <except the ram heads in the front>

ok I have to agree, the truck does look better without them!!
not to mention that there $200 bucks for each one,
I would rather have a clean look apose to the plane jane,
while its at the bodyshop its gettin dropped, smoked windows,
powder coated calipers, & short throw shifter!!
can't wait to get my baby back!!!!!!!

I too removed my stickers , they just were to loud for the truck. After a few months I wanted them back. $200+ from the the dealer. After thinking about it , I told the parts guy to look up the Durango night runner part number. Under $100 for both and slightly smaller. I put them on and I think it fits the truck better they don't stand out as much and I ended buying another Durango Nightrunner sticker for the tailgate and placed it on the left side centerlined with the SRT10 plaque. Looks pretty good.

Last edited:
my son bought a hemi night-runner,and it was missing the stickers. he wanted to replace them. found an outfit on e-bay that had some just like the stockers,but were charcoal instead of that gaudy blue and white.goes much better with the "stealth" theme. only prob. was they sent two exact same stickers (not a mirror image for the other side) so had them send another one for passenger side.just be sure to mention that before you order.

SANCHOBA said:
my son bought a hemi night-runner,and it was missing the stickers. he wanted to replace them. found an outfit on e-bay that had some just like the stockers,but were charcoal instead of that gaudy blue and white.goes much better with the "stealth" theme. only prob. was they sent two exact same stickers (not a mirror image for the other side) so had them send another one for passenger side.just be sure to mention that before you order.

Hmmmm...what would be different?...if you take the sticker to either side it will still read from the left?..:dontknow: ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back