I miss my truck!

brokenarrow184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't even had the thing a week and I've only put maybe 50 miles on it since I got it home last Saturday. Now im sittin here at work, doing nothing, looking at pics and info about everyones SRT10 and I wish I was out driving mine. I wont even get anymore serious bonding time till Sunday!:(

Who out there remembers this feeling when they first got their truck? How long has it lasted?:rock:

I still have that feeling!

When I park at work I can see my truck the whole time I am there, and I find myself just looking at it for long periods of time!!

Sometimes I make up shit that I have to do, just for an excuse to drive it!!:D:D:D

Yep!

No Cure

Still have that feeling

hey hey , These are some tight look shorts lol. Hey my girl bought them for me so I am wearing them. Maybe you want a video of my truck, lol

LOL at the video, even with no sound (no speakers at work)!

Im really thinking about calling in sick for the rest of tonight so I can go for a drive... cough cough...

i know brother I told her the same damn thing. I look like a retard wearing them. lol.

You know were going to be expecting a video of the Challenger when you get it. :rock: :
Until then, work on your wardrobe and camera work.
:D :D

(Like I have room to talk, I look like I raided John Boy's closest from the Waltons)

brokenarrow184 said:
LOL at the video, even with no sound (no speakers at work)!

Im really thinking about calling in sick for the rest of tonight so I can go for a drive... cough cough...

cough cough....cough cough

Hey, I cought your damn cold.....

:D

Time for a cruise

I am going to take my truck to the Woodward dream cruise tomorrow. It should be a good time.

Bill.

brokenarrow184 said:
Who out there remembers this feeling when they first got their truck? How long has it lasted?:rock:

I rember that feeling i only had mine 2 months befor it blew it is not going on 9 months that i'v owned it and i'v only got to drive it for 2 of them:( :( but when i get it back!!!!! woooooohoooooo:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back