I need a favor, please:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If one of you technically minded, photoshop geniuses could crop (mostly) Lynette out of this picture so's I can use it for an avi, that'd be much appreciated.

It is a picture of a picture that I just took....... Isn't she beautiful....?

TIA..............

D

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
Hope this works for you.

lynette-1.jpg

Django said:
Thanks, Big Dave.....

Can I have a bit more hair, please....? ;)

D
Where you talkin' 'bout? You want me to open up the right side of the picture and give her more hair there?

Last edited:
Now I have a question for you. I'm looking to buy a guitar. Possibly an acoustic electric. I need a 1.75 to 2" nut because of my fat fingers. Trying to stay under $400 bucks. The Epiphone SST 2.0 Classic looks interesting but it's a solid body so I'll need and amp. The Ibanez Classic Elite also caught my eye and can be played without an amp.

What other suggestions would you have for me to look at? I've read that an electric guitar is easier to play than a steel string acoustic and nylon isn't as tough on the fingers either. Lots of things to consider. I currently have a steel string acoustic with a narrow nut and I'm finding it frustrating.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Now I have a question for you. I'm looking to buy a guitar. Possibly an acoustic electric. I need a 1.75 to 2" nut because of my fat fingers. Trying to stay under $400 bucks. The Epiphone SST 2.0 Classic looks interesting but it's a solid body so I'll need and amp. The Ibanez Classic Elite also caught my eye and can be played without an amp.

What other suggestions would you have for me to look at? I've read that an electric guitar is easier to play than a steel string acoustic and nylon isn't as tough on the fingers either. Lots of things to consider. I currently have a steel string acoustic with a narrow nut and I'm finding it frustrating.

Yes, she is a stunner.... Thanks, y'all.....

Dave, I think that any guitar which feels good in both hands and sounds good to your ear is worthy of consideration. Not because of the name, the price or anything else.

Yes, classical guitars- those with slot heads and tuning keys that point backwards (as opposed to side to side) have the wider, more comfortable neck for big handed players. So, your idea is a good one.

Another added feature of classicals is their ease of fingering. This is due to the fact that there's less tension on the strings.

It's been awhile since I got a new axe from off the shelf. But, I will say that Takamine and others make some natural finish guitars that sound great right out'a the box. I'd go with one of those. They may not have the shiny nitro-cellulose finish, but boy do they make a beautiful sound. And at about $450 including a hard case, you're nicely in the ballpark for a very enjoyable, good looking and fine sounding guitar without the need to wait 20-30 years for it to mature.

So, go out to ALL the guitar shops, Guitar Centers or pawn shops and have a nice treasure hunt. And when one of them speaks to you...... You may have found your special companion.... Treasure it... as I do all the members of my guitar family.

Happy hunting.

And thanks again for the sweet pik of my girl... She's is (and always has been) a stunner.

D

Last edited:
Django said:
And thanks again for the sweet pik of my girl... She's is (and always has been) a stunner.

D
You are very welcome. Glad to be able to do it. Who was the guy I deleted from the picture????:D:dontknow:

Thanks for the guitar info.

SilvrSRT10 said:
You are very welcome. Glad to be able to do it. Who was the guy I deleted from the picture????:D:dontknow:

Thanks for the guitar info.

Her husband...... some, lucky undeserving asshole.:D

I do hope you find your guitar.....

D

Looked like some old long haired Hippy rock star to me:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back