I need a little help with my K & N CAI please.

SSSSE YA

Reaction score
I just tryed to install my new K&N CAI. I finshed and noticed a silver box that used to be attached to the battery box on the fire wall side. It is just hanging there now, nothing in the instructions at all. Can I just attach it to the heat shield ? It was on the plastic box and now it will be on the metal heat sheild.
Does anybody have any ideas on what I should do?
Thanks in advance, :dontknow:
Robert

I think I know what it is do you have a pic?
I beleive someone else on here had the same issue. Some kind of recording device for the PCM.

SSSSE YA said:
I just tryed to install my new K&N CAI. I finshed and noticed a silver box that used to be attached to the battery box on the fire wall side. It is just hanging there now, nothing in the instructions at all. Can I just attach it to the heat shield ? It was on the plastic box and now it will be on the metal heat sheild.
Does anybody have any ideas on what I should do?
Thanks in advance, :dontknow:
Robert
Yeah you can attach it to the K&N box or the firewall. I attached mine to the K&N box. It's only an 0-2 sniffer for the computer so anywhere is fine.....!!!:D

Thanks Guys for the fast reply, I love this board!
Hey Rockin Ronnie what lowering kit do to have ?
I am waiting to see since we have 06's with the new frame and suspension.
Thanks again....:rock:

Be sure you stand it off the box a bit. I cut the mounting tabs off the extra battery box and reused them on the new metal surround

Its just the thermostat for your burrito warmer. Since you took the burrito warmer out, you can mount it anywhere you can.....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back