I need a second set of eyes please

err76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have put 500$ down on a 10 and I need a second set of eyes to check out some pics that the dealer has taken before I go and look at this thing.

I was hoping that I could get one of the resident experts to PM me with an email address that I could send a link to for viewing the pics. Why not post them? I have had my identity borrowed once already to the tune of about 6k and I am very protective of info now a days, My Name is going to be in the link is why I am cautious.

If one or two peeps could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Eric

You got a VIN you can email me [email protected] and I can check my list and see if I know anything

err76 said:
Ok, I have put 500$ down on a 10 and I need a second set of eyes to check out some pics that the dealer has taken before I go and look at this thing.

I was hoping that I could get one of the resident experts to PM me with an email address that I could send a link to for viewing the pics. Why not post them? I have had my identity borrowed once already to the tune of about 6k and I am very protective of info now a days, My Name is going to be in the link is why I am cautious.

If one or two peeps could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Eric

pm sent

LoveThisTruck said:
Where are you located? Somebody might be able to check it out in person for you.

Hiram, Georgia

I'm having surgery tomorrow to get my gall bladder removed so I am hoping to look it by the end of the week provided it gets here when it is suppose to.

10banger said:
:dito: Where is the truck located?:dontknow:
The truck is being shipped in from MD, It should be at the dealer by Thornton RD and I20 by the weekend I hope. Hopefully I will be able to get around by then.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back