I need help

wakeboard13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so i bought an 05 qc thinking that I was gonna be towing my boat with it and after alot of thought and mainly cause AZ lakes have steep ramps a 2wd just ain't gonna cut it so heres my dilema. Should I trade in the qc on a 06 sc or 05 ce or just be happy and keep the one I got? You guys that have had both which did you like better and why? I love the truck but I think the single cab would be more fun. Or am I crazy for even thinking this?

Last edited:
wakeboard13 said:
Ok so i bought an 05 qc thinking that I was gonna be towing my boat with it and after alot of thought and mainly cause AZ lakes have steep ramps a 2wd just ain't gonna cut it so heres my dilema. Should I trade in the qc on a 06 sc or 05 ce? You guys that have had both which did you like better and why? I love the truck but I think the single cab would be more fun. Or am I crazy for even thinking this?
Haven't had either one, but my choice would be the CE.... :D

In RED :rolleyes:

I agree with and disagree with Silverback. the YF's and CE's are rare and nice to have, but as far as being the fastest, we all know that black trucks are the fastest. YF's are faster than CE's, but only because of the BLACK on the trucks. Silver,red and gray trucks are the slowest. I have actual documentation from DC somewhere to back up what i am saying, but i have misplaced it somewhere. But trust me, Black trucks are the fastest. Even unmodded ones.

muttvipertruck said:
I agree with and disagree with Silverback. the YF's and CE's are rare and nice to have, but as far as being the fastest, we all know that black trucks are the fastest. YF's are faster than CE's, but only because of the BLACK on the trucks. Silver,red and gray trucks are the slowest. I have actual documentation from DC somewhere to back up what i am saying, but i have misplaced it somewhere. But trust me, Black trucks are the fastest. Even unmodded ones.
You can't fool me with this propaganda everyone knows that red is fastest.

But I'm more debating qc vs. sc what are pros and cons to each? I already know the answer for a qc but wanted to hear from the sc guys.

Mutt is right! Now that we have that settled, beer time.

Bill.

Bro I got both and have had them for awhile.

the Qc is "nice" sorta a lazy mans hopped up 4 door, with mods is reasonably quick.
(not taking into account mega mods, Nowwhat , blake)

The RC is just plain damn fun! Swappin gears, gettin sideways on off and on ramps.
Just the sporty feel of a smaller truck, and better handling.

So for me the QC is for work , and sunday dinner, and pissing off BMW's and old men in Vettes.

The RC is for serious fun time:D

ViperTruck2933 said:
Nicely put Stinker! :p

And it's the SILVER trucks that are fastest. I DO believe the current 1/4 mile record of 10.88 was a Silver RC. ;)

LOLOl dont be quotin records!! you'll piss off 400 agin!!LOLO:D

wakeboard13 said:
Ok so i bought an 05 qc thinking that I was gonna be towing my boat with it and after alot of thought and mainly cause AZ lakes have steep ramps a 2wd just ain't gonna cut it so heres my dilema. Should I trade in the qc on a 06 sc or 05 ce or just be happy and keep the one I got? You guys that have had both which did you like better and why? I love the truck but I think the single cab would be more fun. Or am I crazy for even thinking this?

While I miss my RC, miss changing gears, miss less surface area to wash, miss having less weight, and just the fun of an RC, the QC is the way to go for a daily driver....I can carry 4 easily, the auto is easier to work with drink/cell, and I get just as many compliments as with the RC....for a daily driver, go QC....for a toy, go RC....think Tony posted something similar, and he currently has both....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back