"I pass ZO6 corvettes and vipers all day long."

Its been on eBay for a few months now, he is asking a steep price for the truck.........................

yeah pictures appear to be older to pictures show 9k on the dash he stats 13 and change.

3.9 0-60? That is hooking unrealistically good on street tires. 700 to 800 hp must be easier to plant than the factory 500.:toilet:

That's a 19k truck with the scratches and incorrect bed cover IMO.

10banger said:
Nice looking ride but he will never get that kind of money for it....

:dontknow: with those upgrades... 25K... that's giving the stock truck underneath away :dontknow:

DO WE HAVE A CRISIS ? :eek:

kennygene said:
That's a 19k truck with the scratches and incorrect bed cover IMO.

agree on the bed cover. its butt ugly. and no spoiler? i would not want to be going over 100 in it.
make him a 12,000 offer.....

NY plates.... Hmmm. I dont know that truck... Flanders very close to me too.. Never saw the truck.. I did hear some guy I know at a car wash that says a red supercharged truck comes by for a weekly show there. Wonder if thats him.. Said he was a jerk tho.

its long island too.
!BgtjY-gBWk~$(KGrHqEOKjEErylGqih6BLGW7nmSdw~~_3.JPG

Pssssh. Not even a polished Paxton kit.:confused:

...and so what if he passes high-performance vehicles all day? I pass them all the time in my work van. So what?

I jsut kicked off with a new black zr1 in the challey..................but I was out of giggle juice:p needless to say hiw tag read vet zr1....................i got a good long look at it as he pulled away:D

I pass vetts all the time, even passed a 599 2 days ago. I pull up beside them rev her up and just pull away. If they owners had been in the cars at the time I am sure they would have been impressed !!!!

furgy667 said:
I pass vetts all the time, even passed a 599 2 days ago. I pull up beside them rev her up and just pull away. If they owners had been in the cars at the time I am sure they would have been impressed !!!!

we dont get many 599's in up state NY, though i did see the v10 lambo while on a OSL pulling out of a mobil. i was hardly impressed, as i got that much power...

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I jsut kicked off with a new black zr1 in the challey..................but I was out of giggle juice:p needless to say hiw tag read vet zr1....................i got a good long look at it as he pulled away:D
Where was he at tony? We had a huge shindig at school today and a black zr1 was there. Grave digger and Doug Herberts was there too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back