I raced a Ford Lighting...

yeah...because me having my work truck and talking shit...and having an identical TT srt with over twice the power is the same;)...i mean...that's street racing;)...

course...i woulda looked under the hood first...;)

"but one thing i have two lightnings 1999 supercharged with 379 hp and a 2002 4v turbo 856hp-879tq on 16lbs of boost thy are identical twins!!!i was gowing to race him before he put up the cash but when he put up the cash he raced the turbo truck he was thinking it was the 99"

fucking awesome. nuff said. i used to have that setup. when i had Django2 that was 04' S/C and my 05' n/a. both black r/c's. that was fun to mess with people.

what the fuc its gowning down now

02-10-2011, 11:13 PM #9
DOC54
Wants a 04 Cobra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEWART302
He ran his mouth for weeks to every body he keep giving me shit Finley it pissed me off his truck makes 574hp on the spray my truck made 379 no spray i read his th-ed its all true but one thing i have two lightnings 1999 supercharged with 379 hp and a 2002 4v turbo 856hp-879tq on 16lbs of boost thy are identical twins!!!i was gowing to race him before he put up the cash but when he put up the cash he raced the turbo truck he was thinking it was the 99

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1401810525
my Friend just told me that truck runs 920et thats bullshit i thought it was how do you get two or why would you get two trucks the same

If ppl have a some nuts they would go just motor ... No nos or any more bs staff . It would be same as that L going with my old srt-4 what was 510whp with out of 2 stages of NOS ... hmmm yap my buddy did have same srt-4 but ewith stage 1 lol . Ooo with a nos was about ... Well 2 much for L to hendal ...

sounds like you had it coming bro. From what i read, you threw a fit, and then proceeded to throw 700$ down on a race where you didnt even check to see what he had done. Just FYI, its not too hard to spot a big ass turbo under the hood of a lightning :dontknow: but when you do, run away next time :p

Always remember the "Golden Rule"

"There is always somebody ..... Faster!"

ok what you do is .... an night go to his garage and put some suger in gis tank ...
and git his air in tires to about 55psi and loose in up rear tires ... lol
that shpould do .

Sad that is what you would have to resort to win a race. Cowards mess with someone ride, real men meet face to face....

look at it like this in a race to pick up chicks your truck would smoke him :rock:

your outta your mind. :aetsch: The hotties love my truck.

trust me hehehe he got hustled,

you have to know your oponents any time man, dont never ever pony up money first off like your cock is 14 inches long

been street racing along time, and suckers come by every weekend

play it smart, first run free, dont show all your cards, if he is experienced neither will he

but you should be able to guage what he has by the sound and the crispness of his run,

from there you make your call, $ or no $, run or not, sometimes you still get had, but with time, you learn wht you can or cannot do;)

but never ever, no matter what the amount is, hit the floor board on the first run, and if at the track, allways............allways pedal up the last 100:D

hint hint on the challeys 11.88

Awesome post, can tell you've played the game for awhile. :rock:

name of the game buddy , if you had the chance to do some hustling you would too, street racing is an art, takes some time to know who an what you are doing and when to go home

Love the way you think. :)

If ppl have a some nuts they would go just motor ... No nos or any more bs staff . It would be same as that L going with my old srt-4 what was 510whp with out of 2 stages of NOS ... hmmm yap my buddy did have same srt-4 but ewith stage 1 lol . Ooo with a nos was about ... Well 2 much for L to hendal ...

Having nuts is going balls to the wall. Like I do with my truck. playing it safe, lower boost, no giggle gas is the exact opposite of having nuts. Just saying, your logic is way off base.

So I guess I dont have balls then since I push over 25# of boost and spray on top of that? Odd, I woulda thought I had balls of steel for pushing the envelope. Who knew....

Oh and sorry there is not one skittle I've ever seen or raced that could even come close to handling me, bottle or not. Actually now that i think about it, every SRT I've raced has been nothing but a waste of my gas..... :elefant:

You can't tell the difference between a Supercharger sound and a Twin Turbo sound? Really?

They don't even come close to sounding the same. lol

Well at least now you know how the street racing game is played, I'm sure you wont make the same mistake again. Chalk it up as a learning experience. I know I had the same thing happen to me over a decade ago, and learned from it..... So your not the first for this to happen to, nor will you be the last.

I never bring everything to the table, always leave a bit more than what people know, otherwise your odds of winning are reduced greatly.

Cheer's fellow truck enthusiast, hope you all have a great weekend.:)

I would bet real, REAL, men meet at the track, for sanctioned races.............. :burnout:

Damn you trying to get one of your own embarrassed even more?
He would get destroyed at the track even worse than on the streets.

The L spinning on the street would be his only saving grace. Could you imagine with 30" slicks on Bogart rims? Game over....

Can I see the video of this race please?
I heard the OP recorded the race, yet nothing has been posted...

At least he would have a baseline to start from, and really know where he stands, and who he's up against..... But, hey, whoever said education was free?

I didn't even try to read that shit. Here, use these and try again........................................................................................................................ They're called periods.

I didn't even try to read that shit. Here, use these and try again........................................................................................................................ They're called periods.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Grammar has been atrocious here the last few days. :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back