I saw a 2005 RC in OK for $23,000.00

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was heading to a gun range that I go to each Saturday....I pass a used car lot....they had a used Red 2005 RC on the lot for $23,000.00........that is SAD...:eek: :eek: ....I have no idea how may miles....but from the road it looked good.

Walt

nycstev said:
Thats NG Deeleettee this!:D :D :D :D :eek:
I have a TT viper coming in Oct....I would buy if I had the room at home......that is tooooooooooo Cheap......I wish I could buy for the Sickness..:(

K-80-123 said:
I was heading to a gun range that I go to each Saturday....I pass a used car lot....they had a used Red 2005 RC on the lot for $23,000.00........that is SAD...:eek: :eek: ....I have no idea how may miles....but from the road it looked good.

Walt

it probablt is a Hennessey Truck...hence the price....

Nowwhat said:
it probablt is a Hennessey Truck...hence the price....

BWHAHAHAAAHAH....Mike you are too funny,,,,,no smoke...:) that I could see...:D

They probably haven't popped the hood and just think it has a hemi.

True, sad to see our trucks drop so low.

...with or without engine? R u sure it's not a mirage?

STANSRT10 said:
would be intersted in that trk could you get me a phone number? thanks

PM sent...but I have no phone number....just the location.

The prices are coming down even further :(. Here is a 04 red RC on ebay without a reserve. I am curious to see what the price will be on it when the auction is over... Only 6300 miles and the in service date was late last year.

LINK

Any update on the Viper Walt?

Stinker keeps using up shop time there, I hope you are not sucking hind tit to Tony!

Prof said:
Any update on the Viper Walt?

Stinker keeps using up shop time there, I hope you are not sucking hind tit to Tony!

I will post up some pics of the block.....it should be ready in Oct-Nov.....kinda where I asked them to be finished with it.....But now I wish I had told them Sept....:(....it is looking good so far I talk to Kevin at least once a week.....thanks, for asking.

Walt

K-80-123 said:

Walt

the truck in Skiatook, has been on the lot for at least a month, looked at it a couple of weeks ago, (thought it was a 04), it is lowered, has x-metal shifter, engine looked stock. 61,000 miles.

rkg2112 said:
the truck in Skiatook, has been on the lot for at least a month, looked at it a couple of weeks ago, (thought it was a 04), it is lowered, has x-metal shifter, engine looked stock. 61,000 miles.

Good input...thanks for the review.

Welcome!

rkg2112 said:

Thanks, I have not been to Longshot in Skitook for about 3 weeks....I thought the window said 05...but makes sense it would be an 04 for that price...thanks, Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back