I think I have an exhaust issue...

Tweak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So today my truck started making a funny noise while driving sounds like maybe a bag is under the truck or a tin rattle sound while driving. While parked i can almost reproduce the rattle and believe I traced it to the muffler.
What are you guys thoughts on the matter? I do plan on going the exhaust shop in the am to get them to check it out.
It is a magnaflo

Thanks

Replace the Magnaflow. There must have been a certain time period where the exhaust systems they put out were junk. Many members have had the Magnaflow come apart on them, mines fine:dontknow:

Yep, your Magnablow is gone. It happens. Your not the first, nor will you be the last.
And good luck trying to get them to warranty it.

Do it....do it now! I have a sick exhaust leak...but mine are coming from the headers :)

they have a lifetime warrany tweak , but too it depends on whom you got it from, the way maggies does it sucks, they want you to send it in, wait till they confirm its there fault, then send you a new one, most of the time tho, its due to nature and they dont cover nature, naturally:eek:

Well I was gonna look about dual flo masters a guy around here with a qc had that setup and sounded pretty sweet. But since it would just be the muffler what ever will fit the space and sound loud will work to. I am open to all suggestions of course. Will it hurt to drive it ? I have no intention of trying to warranty it.

it will only hurt your pride since it sounds like your driving a piece of crap! ha ha

Troy's QC SRT said:
it will only hurt your pride since it sounds like your driving a piece of crap! ha ha

I know sounds like poooooooooo

try looking for a spintech muffler. Actually call them and they will make u a custom one. I have a friend that has a 2 in 2 out and it sounds amazing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back