I wanna see all the dropped regular cabs!!!

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post your dropped pics of your regular cabs! Before and after the install of the dtop if you have it and what company the ride quality. Everything you could about your drop.

I have a stock height regular cab. I wanna see what my options are plus heres another chance for you guys to show off your rides. N if you love the regular cab as much as i do whats better than a whole thread full of pics of em in mean stances.

Thanks guys!!

:confused:I dunno what your definition of dropped is. I will have to look for the picture but back four years ago I was on the highway driving next to a buddy in another 10. He took a snap shot of me and we were doing at least 70.... Yet, the picture looked like I was slamming the breaks. The rear end was way up high and the nose significantly lower.... :eek:And that was stock height!!! I said "HELL NO," and lowered it an inch in the front and two in the rear. She sits just fine for me. :dong:But I've seen some lower than that, damn near slammed and :Dthey still look good. :dontknow:Don't know about their ride quality though.

gallery

check it out, the only company to design the kit and springs jsut for the SRT10, you wanna drop and glide we let ya ride, nobody else has the springs designed jsut for the ram srt 10 an a supporter of the forum for years now, we take care of ya and do it well my friend, any questions just ask, we have been known to send you the shirt off our back:rock:

There ya go Luke.

BEFORE!
InFlight.jpg

HPDMeet037.jpg

SnakePeel.jpg

VenomPower.jpg

AFTER..
VTCoA060.jpg

P7180044.jpg

Picture010.jpg

PCB2010035.jpg

CaliperPainting039.jpg

Last edited:
YEA BABY!! What kinda drop did u use??

How does it ride?? Smoother or what?? Id really like to get it from Tony cause i kno hes a straight up guy.

How does it ride?? Smoother or what?? Id really like to get it from Tony cause i kno hes a straight up guy.

straight up and around town man, and you may be in luck, in talks now with my spring company, they may be able to do me a little summin here soon:rock:

Luke, my drop is from X-Metal. The ride is real smooth. But still I did have to remove some sub-par parts and replace with more heavy duty stuff (see pic).

P:mad::mad:R QUALITY!
IMG00570-20100205-0626.jpg

IMG00571-20100205-0626.jpg

IMG00572-20100205-0627.jpg

IMG00573-20100205-0627.jpg

HOWEVER, I got my drop in '07. Tony wasn't doing drops back then and, well, X-Metal is history. I would most def go with JTS Venom Performance if I were to do it over again. :top:You WON'T be disapointed dude. :dontknow:Anything I ever get now is from JTS Venom Performance.

Last edited:
Is it possible to go lower?? My previous truck was a 4x4 rumble bee that was lowered and my viper is much lower even then my lowered 4x4 i was always jealous of the lowered 2 wheel drive guys cause they could and would go so low. So. How low can we go without affecting anything???

Is it possible to go lower?? My previous truck was a 4x4 rumble bee that was lowered and my viper is much lower even then my lowered 4x4 i was always jealous of the lowered 2 wheel drive guys cause they could and would go so low. So. How low can we go without affecting anything???

far as you wallet can go.

the kit I have for the rcs takes it as low as you can go without majoy modifications bud, 3 in the back is about the limit, much more and your riding on the frame in the rear

Tony's 2.5" Rear and 1.5" front drop .....

There's enough before pics out there of red rc's .... Here's mine after the drop ....

NewHeads5ss.jpg

NewHeads6ss.jpg

Love the ride, stiff but not to stiff , cornering improves dramatically ..

Jim

I had X-Metal and sold it to get one from Tony.
I went 3" rear and 1 1/2" front
handled and rode great
especially with the new bushings,I didn't them all ,but what I did replace made a big difference

Tony will definitely take care of you and answer any and all questions.Customer service is EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks nelson, a brand new jtsvp is rolling out baby, you will see some of it in panama, but we are def fixing to break loose! new shifters, new valance, new engine kits, valve covers, billet items, pulllies, you name it, we are gonna pave a new wave into this year like I promised man, like a d9 bulldozer we are fixing to rock the world baby:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back