I want the triple gauges

Padre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want the triple gauges for my 2006 SRT !

Where can I order? :confused:

I search the forum for gauges but there are so many posts...

Last edited:
Yellow venom said:
It will fit,but I would get hooked up with Stinkers stuff(great pricing:rock: ),then you can match the gauges with the factory ones and get the gauges you want instead of just what they have on there! (Ultra-lite II match very well)

Sound advice...:)

I will work you up a tripple set up later today padre, the one thing you will only need two guages, since you allready have a tranny temp guage, so i will need to come up with a couple guages for you. One i would do is an engine temp guage,its an easy install into the thermostate housing.

and maybe the fellas can come up with an idea for another.

Stinker said:
I will work you up a tripple set up later today padre, the one thing you will only need two guages, since you allready have a tranny temp guage, so i will need to come up with a couple guages for you. One i would do is an engine temp guage,its an easy install into the thermostate housing.

and maybe the fellas can come up with an idea for another.

Did I miss read something...dont you mean the gauge already in the OEM piller is oil temp?...and he already has a engine temp in the dash cluster?...:dontknow:

why the pyrometer? I would suggest a quality wideband: aem, dynojet, a LM series or an autometer are good ones to start with. EGT's are more important with a turbo. unless that is what you plan on running in the future. I would still suggest a quality wideband first.

Because I got a external wideband tool for checking out the lambda data...
Also it´s expensive...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back