I want to be a post HO!!!

Hear ya there. I would probably live in Montana too. But the son and his mom lives in the same town and we have joint custody. Makes it easy to see him if we are in the same town. I get him on my days off and when I go back to work I drop him off at his mom's house.

I think i can sell my ranch here still for a pretty good profit and buy for cash in montana. My sister just did it. Got a bad ass house with land. paid for.

My dad did RE for about 2 years when I was younger it kinda sucked for him too. He would be lucky to sell one house a month.

Yep winters can be a pain in the but. You just get used to it after a while. I would rather deal with cold than heat my self. You can only take so much clothes off.

We had a great run of business here. made lots of money. Just didn't think the bottom would fall out so fast. It just stopped. went from 10-20 deals and month to none. My wife just put 3 in escrow this last week so maybe it will start to turn around a little.

Of course the market was not that big either when my dad was selling houses.

Plus when you have a combined population of probably 40,000 people in the county. You don't have a huge client base.

sleeper said:
It was unreal to buy today and make 100k in less than six months on one house.
I just bought mine for 138,000. That's a little on the cheap side here too. Same type of house different neighborhood would probably run 175-200K

attila said:
can't remember if I ever posted here:dontknow: :D :D :D

You have two posts on this thread :D I checked

VJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back