i want to buy some headers Long tube please

Whitesnake

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i want some headers long tube complete with catbacks or just the headers by them self's, let me know....

whitesnake

Check out the post forced sale by y fever maybe sumpin there yoh can use.

the bassani are good they are 1 5/8 they sound great and I noticed a differance and I still have stock exhaust from the header back.

quoted from roe's page. Dont know if they're still on sale but they are the ones I got and are awsome! I bought mine befor the sale for @400 extra. Worth the try!

Hi Everyone,

Here are our summer savings prices for Ram SRT-10 Belanger Headers / Mid Pipes. These are lower than our current website prices....

Headers; $1,695

Headers + mid pipes with high flow cats; $1,995

Headers + mid pipes without cats; $1,895

All prices listed here are lower than our website and include FREE ground shipping within the continental United States!

We accept Visa / Mastercard and American Express over the telephone at 904-529-1219, ext 1, 2 or 3 then #.

We hope the free shipping and lower prices help some people who want to get a little more power out of their trucks in these tight times!

Regards,
Sean

Actually, I did have a set of long tubes with mids laying around. Found em today and I think Yellow Venom is gonna take them. If he doesn't I'll let ya know.
Later,
Shawn

YFever said:
Actually, I did have a set of long tubes with mids laying around. Found em today and I think Yellow Venom is gonna take them. If he doesn't I'll let ya know.
Later,
Shawn

the sooner the better

Whitesnake said:
i want some headers long tube complete with catbacks or just the headers by them self's, let me know....
What happened to the headers on your truck?

So, you want your truck to SUCK more eh?? good call... way to think it through... :p /sarcasm off :D

Why doesn't anyone buy the headers that Marty (aside from his perceived subpar customer service) sells on his website? They're a heck of a lot cheaper than the other options I've seen.

--wes

YFever said:
Later,
Shawn

SOLD, and paid for:rock: Thanks again Shawn!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back