I want to cry!

Livelifetolive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, but today I lost, but bad. I got spanked. I saw a brand new Mercedez CLS and thought it would be fun to race. He came flying by so I caught up and flew by him. Then, he caught up I stepped on it and left him behind but you can tell he wasnt trying. 3rd time. He came next to me, He stepped on it. I caught up and then he left me standing still. It was bad. I'm saying it was a 6.3 but I'm not sure. Either I'm in shame. Sorry....

Just apologize for your license plates. Imagine if u had won and he was able to read them?! Now, that woulda been something to be embarrassed about.;):dontknow:

And you admitted to the ass whuppin, its gonna happen sometimes,:D

Last edited:
was that with the ACR stripe & spark plug hole repaired????

Bro you're running 24's and haven't lowered it yet and it's a QC lol.....and that's a 71k or higher car. The base CLS is a twin turbo V-8 and if it was an AMG, forget about it, you were done before it began. But hey, I bet it was fun as hell and the fact that you made his rich ass have to get on it and actually drive that Merc the way it's meant to be driven is a service you did to all car enthusiasts.

CLS-Class Coupe: CLS550, CLS63 AMG Performance | Mercedes-Benz

CLS63 AMG Coupe Sports Car | Mercedes-Benz

"biturbo" lol

that means it goes either way????

"biturbo" lol

that means it goes either way????

lmao, guess it depends on the sex of whomever is driving the car ;)

but yeah, Mercedes calls it "bi" turbo. I think the German car companies all have different names for their twin turbo setups.

lmao, guess it depends on the sex of whomever is driving the car ;)

but yeah, Mercedes calls it "bi" turbo. I think the German car companies all have different names for their twin turbo setups.

or how much money they want for da car:dontknow::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back