I wanted to personally

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I just want to personally thank Jack and Patrick for bringing friends together again.
Or should I say the family, because thats what we are, a group that may never meet, but would extend a hand across the country if needed.
Hopefully everyone can put the past in the past and let bygons be bygons.
This is our new home , and what a home it is.
Patrick really outdone himself, and hopefully dinner went well tonight, and maybe even got a chance to give momma a hug:rolleyes:

But here's to you guys, cheers, and thanks once again for bringing the family back together.:D

Hey patrick , to give you quick info, Sickness was banned, got outta hand, administrator banned everyone, went to SRtmopar(great place) Jack and Patrick started this asylum,, now its home,:D

oh and welcome back brother.

Stinker said:
Hey patrick , to give you quick info, Sickness was banned, got outta hand, administrator banned everyone, went to SRtmopar(great place) Jack and Patrick started this asylum,, now its home,:D

oh and welcome back brother.

What Stinker Said, and

SRTMopar really worked hard at giving us a home. Lets not forget to visit and still have fun there toooooooo:D

So Sicko pissed off Ekool then things went wacko? I mean Sicko is "the sickness". Thats what he has done since day one. He is just himself. Most of us are ok with it. So inotherwords, people got the "feelings" hurt?

Oh well its kinda sad. That place was a great home for so long. My favorite site by far since June of 04, nearly two years. I am glad this site looks similar. I dont like the blue layout of the other one.

patrick

Great to see you Patrick..I hope "the fam" is improving.

OK, so of the 3 sites that I'm now registered on this is the home...correct? It was hard trying to see the family across 3 boards.

This is home guys , this is the last resting place, Jack and Patrick developed this place for us. A site owned and operated by people dedicated to the SRT 10 Ram Viper truck, a legend in its own time!

Thanks for all the kind words guys, it really isn't a big deal, lets just make this blow up so big that Fstjack and I need to order double the bandwidth we have :D :D

Don't get me wrong, the 'other site' was a good site while it was there, but lets face it, the Viper Truck Club of America needed there own site. And it needed to be ran, operated, and so-fourth by Viper Truck owners.

Thank You all for supporting this forum and making us ONE.

There is a lot of upcoming works in the making for this site. We have a lot of vendors wanting to be a part of us that did not want to associate with Ekool and his 'Family of Websites'. So were excited to have them come on board.

We are also going to have a lot of add-on's to make this place really fun. For example, Vendors are going to be giving away Gift cards, and Items for the Truck of the Month we will be having shortly. Every month there will be a poll and everyone will vote on there favorite truck. That truck will then be posted as Truck of The month on our front page and give a gift courtesy of our vendors and/or sponsoring member. So have fun and enjoy guys, this is going to be for the long hull :D

If you have ANY questions or want something changed, please feel free to contact one of our Administrators and they will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Patrick
www.VTCOA.com

Awesome bro! sounds great! LOLOL Man when I talked with Jack he is so stoked about this! I think it will be really great for him! you did an awesome job bro, now get rid of those circles under the eyes!:D

For example, Vendors are going to be giving away Gift cards, and Items for the Truck of the Month we will be having shortly.
YES! I LOVE FREE STUFF!:D

It is great to have a new place to call home, but once again let's not forget Chris and what he did for us at SRTMopar. When no one else wanted us he greeted us with open arms.

I also agree...chris, I will continue to bug you from time to time...:)

There was alot more to this then me just getting banned guys...Alot of people got banned for speaking thier minds:mad: Some got banned for nothing at all...:mad: The Mod's had nothing to do with any of it either. Ekool burned the site down just like he did to the SRT-4 side of it.....He and Jcock decided to change things up and used me and others as a conduit for the change:mad: W/o me there who was going to stand and fight ? Some did after and were quickly banned after voicing thier disgust with Wifey being demoted.. That thread dia-appeared quickly and so did they( the peeps that posted on that thread all got banned) except for me for some reason ? The story is deeper and longer then I care to talk about any longer..

Why was Rokt kicked out ? It's not because he is a Mod here guys...Because he is really one of us... The people that worked thier asses of making Ekool successful...:mad: It's a little over a year of my life that I will never get back.
Roktman poured his soul into that site and what is his thanks.........A kick in the fucking nuts:mad: I worked my ass off on that site as well in another fashion....I got banned 3 times ! Fuck him and Jcock they can have thier site and everyone else that choses to stay there ! I have found a new home, no make that 2 homes.. Chris over at SRTmopar.com is a great guy and I will continue to help him every chance I get:cool:

Thanks Chris you are a good guy and we welcome you here with the same open arms you had for us..It will not be forgotten:cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back