I wanted to personally

I am new to the group but will just pretend I have known all of you for a while. :D

WS-6 said:
I am new to the group but will just pretend I have known all of you for a while. :D
After the hospitality you and Chris showed us...You are family now as well..Welcome to our site:cool:

WS-6 said:
Yes, you are very welcome here, and thank you for your hospitality.

Bill.

I officially banned myself from Ekrap's site this afternoon. So now that I'm here standing at the door with all my bags, some body move over cause I'm here to stay. Here is the new slogan I left behind for the remaining members to see....
"IMPROVE YOUR GROOVE AND MAKE THE MOVE!! vtcoa.com. We'll keep a cold one for ya."
That'll mke some curious folks check this place out.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
So now that I'm here standing at the door with all my bags, some body move over cause I'm here to stay.

Here is the new slogan I left behind for the remaining members to see....
"IMPROVE YOUR GROOVE AND MAKE THE MOVE!! vtcoa.com. We'll keep a cold one for ya."

I'm not sharing my bed with you.:mad: ;) :D

Great parting shot.:D :p :cool:

Venom Power said:
I officially banned myself from Ekrap's site this afternoon. So now that I'm here standing at the door with all my bags, some body move over cause I'm here to stay. Here is the new slogan I left behind for the remaining members to see....

LMAO, that's some funny shit!! Thanks to all you guys who put this together. I am proud to be associated with a crew like this!! Damn, anybody looking for a hug? LOL

WS-6 said:

Don't pretend!! - You do know us :D :D :D

Welcome :rock:

includemeout said:
Don't pretend!! - You do know us :D :D :D

Welcome :rock:

Really, you DO know US - Thanks for everything, we appreciate it !!

:D :dancing:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back