I was blessed tonight:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a call from Earl (Brat) and his wife Julie and some of the good people that were gathered at their house...... Billy and Alex talked to me and so did Demon8.........

It was really awesome for you guys to care enough to take the time to call just to talk to me..... You were all so gracious with your time and I was really just flattered that you cared about speaking to me...

It was awesome.........

Thanks again..... Much Love to you all..........

Tim

Geeeez, that's cool

Tell me they were a little bit more sober than when they called me from the NBT birthday party:D

Smiles by the mile.......It's what we seem to do best around here:D

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Geeeez, that's cool

Tell me they were a little bit more sober than when they called me from the NBT birthday party:D

Smiles by the mile.......It's what we seem to do best around here:D

VJ

There was no drool coming thru the line.....

More than that I can not tell...........;)

D

Django said:
I got a call from Earl (Brat) and his wife Julie and some of the good people that were gathered at their house...... Billy and Alex talked to me and so did Demon8.........

It was really awesome for you guys to care enough to take the time to call just to talk to me..... You were all so gracious with your time and I was really just flattered that you cared about speaking to me...

It was awesome.........

Thanks again..... Much Love to you all..........

Tim

Dang Tim, this is touching - but I hope you know they thought they dialed my number and played it off like it was supposed to be that way :p :p :D :D :rock:

Seriously though, that is very cool. We have been recipients of the GTG calls a couple of times and they are pretty awesome :D

Good job everyone :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Tim
I wiped away some of my drool from the phone before passing it along but I do remember enough of our conversation that I would like to have a sober one about the same topic someday.
Shoot me a link to the website if you can.

TNVIPER said:
dang easy to make you happy...send me your address and i will mail you a letter..:p

As a senior citizen, I've learned to be grateful for the kindness and consideration of others. No matter if it is just a phone call............:eek:

D

Demon 8 said:
Tim
I wiped away some of my drool from the phone before passing it along but I do remember enough of our conversation that I would like to have a sober one about the same topic someday.
Shoot me a link to the website if you can.

www.superiorwater.com

Find the section on irrigation......

Nice talking with you, bro..........

D

Turtle said:
Tim, it was great talking to you!! :rock: :rock:

Miles do not matter when it comes to the great friends :D :D

It was great speaking with you, too......

As I've told you.... I'm really not that interesting......;) :dontknow:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back