I won!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats Bill... enjoy it :rock:

in my 53 years i once won with the lottery some 1.500 $... till i calculated that was about the amount i spended on it during the years... :eek: :( ;) :D

Mmmm probably not Bill or Alex's case. I would imagine theirs more to both sides that's pretty much none of our business! I think the world of both of you and wish you the best!:)

Rockin Ronnie said:
Mmmm probably not Bill or Alex's case. I would imagine theirs more to both sides that's pretty much none of our business! I think the world of both of you and wish you the best!:)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Ditto, but some people have no class at all :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Glad you won F'in Bill ,now go buy a step latter;) ;) :D

Wifey said:
Ditto, but some people have no class at all :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Glad you won F'in Bill ,now go buy a step latter;) ;) :D
Or a step ladder.:D :p ;)

:pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Brat said:
Or a step ladder.:D :p ;)

Wifey said:
:pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :pcguru: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Love you too sweetie.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back