I WOULD BE PISSED

Hey, damn I wish I paid CC. But it'd be too late at this point anyhow. I'm still trying to get something resolved. The manager isn't oweing up to much of anything (though I have him recorded admitting to several instances including the 150 miles added) It's been a hectic ordeal and I've even been half way tempted to pawn the truck off at a loss and get a new one. But I can't do that, I've got a lot of sweat and money put into that thing and I've got big plans but that hack shop cost me a lot of time and money and a paint job wont be cheap so .... rant rant rant.... sorry lol Really I'm just happy to still have the truck and I'm lucky they didn't blow it up or something and I'm lucky it didn't burn down cuz of their wireing. I'm 22 and I have a SRT Freakin 10 - what do I have to bitch about? Notta damn thing! :D

many years ago i helped a friend uninstall a audio install from a very "high end" shop and after seeing the huge hack job they did id never have any one install stuff. Its not a very hard do it your self job for 95% of what they do. just watch pimp my ride or Unique Whips, it usually looks like 7th grade shop class work.

:hmmmm2: Before I read deeper into the thread I knew it was Azmul's truck since I saw the system myself last year during a Houston GTG :cheers: in Kemah. How could I forget the db woofers and elaborate happeningz goingz onz in the bed of his black beauty?;) The system looked tight to me that night, but obviously such despicably detailed damage wouldn't be so apparent at night. I wouldn’t just be pissed… :hmpf: I AM pissed. This is an SRT-10 that was jacked with. :motz: PLUS one of our own.:banghead:

:idea: Hey Azmul yeah let’s just continue to say those jerks at Hyper Audio did all of the damages so I won’t feel guilty about my daughter:girl: getting on your tailgate at the GTG…:eek: ... Okay bye:vroam:

drhyed said:
many years ago i helped a friend uninstall a audio install from a very "high end" shop and after seeing the huge hack job they did id never have any one install stuff. Its not a very hard do it your self job for 95% of what they do. just watch pimp my ride or Unique Whips, it usually looks like 7th grade shop class work.

:hmmmm: I hated shop in the 7th grade.. All we built were wobbling bookshelves... :motz: and stationary rocking chairs.

Wish I could have talked you into bringing the truck to my shop before this happened.....

I may of been able to save you some heartache. PM me for some info on my shop located in Baytown. As a former SRT-10 owner, I know what it takes to make someone proud of ownership......:) Btw, we also do paint work......Here is a small sample....

aug2005083qv6.jpg

aug2005076lf7.jpg

Before you're too quick to judge, the customer is a 53-year-old grand dad with nothing but time on his hands......:thumb:

We didn't do the air-ride system, but tweaked it....including alarm system with remote start that also operates the suspension front/rear independently.

Custom fiberglass door panels...including painting the vinyl to match the leather headliner.

Billet fuel door added after we replaced the bed for the wiring and Dynamat.

Rockford logo laid under the headliner before we covered it in white vinyl.

tp://imageshack.us]
aug2005153op8.jpg
[/URL]

Two Rockford P-2 10" subs in the ex-cab area...(not pictured, two more 10" speakers in fiberglass pods on top of the pictured boxes)

All-Rockford equipment, signal wiring and power/ground components.

Digital readout for the suspension pressures fit into the dash wrapped in white vinyl.

On our way to the first show.....

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
:hmmmm2: Before I read deeper into the thread I knew it was Azmul's truck since I saw the system myself last year during a Houston GTG :cheers: in Kemah. How could I forget the db woofers and elaborate happeningz goingz onz in the bed of his black beauty?;) The system looked tight to me that night, but obviously such despicably detailed damage wouldn't be so apparent at night. I wouldn’t just be pissed… :hmpf: I AM pissed. This is an SRT-10 that was jacked with. :motz: PLUS one of our own.:banghead:

:idea: Hey Azmul yeah let’s just continue to say those jerks at Hyper Audio did all of the damages so I won’t feel guilty about my daughter:girl: getting on your tailgate at the GTG…:eek: ... Okay bye:vroam:
Nah, the bad work isn't very obvious at night, or even from a distance, but I took it back to them a second time sometime after our GTG at Kemah to repair the bad work and do the custom door panels and it was returned much later in the shape you see on that web page. And your daughter didn't harm the truck lol.

Slow91- Yeah... I'd about kill to go back in time and do it all over from someone who knew what they were doing but hindsight is 20/20 And frankly, though I apreiciate the offer, I can't afford to redo anything right now. I'm holding out the last of my cash for some boomer goodies and to pay for a paint job now.

Oh and, btw, all that looked really nice, Slow91, aside from the ghastly color scheme you could see from space that is, but eventually if I ever find the time I'll be redoing the interior of my truck, how do you go about doing headliner without having to worry about it ever sagging?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back