ICE 2 This branch almost fell on me!!

devildog02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was taking video and the battary went dead so I drove up to the store to get more. While standing in line Karen calls and said this just happened! Right where I was standing, and where my truck was parked!!!
ICE002.jpg
[/IMG]
ICE001.jpg
[/IMG]

It was an omen ----glad you listened to it and went to the store

Damn that was close!! Looks nasty!! Hey I rode my motorcycle to work today!
85 sunny degrees in florida baby!!

GILMO'S10 said:
Damn that was close!! Looks nasty!! Hey I rode my motorcycle to work today!
85 sunny degrees in florida baby!!

Yep we're really roughing it here in Florida. Might go swiming in the pool when I get home and have an ice cold Corona :D All kidding aside luckily the truck wasn't parked there. That would have made an already bad day even worse. Be safe driving the beast in the snow.

Oh yeah where's the pics of Karen

LitemUp said:
Yep we're really roughing it here in Florida. Might go swiming in the pool when I get home and have an ice cold Corona :D All kidding aside luckily the truck wasn't parked there. That would have made an already bad day even worse. Be safe driving the beast in the snow.

Oh yeah where's the pics of Karen
I keep the truck in the garage for rain, and the whole winter. I don't how anyone could drive one on ice.
Branches are still falling all around the neighborhood! On a good note, I got the night off of work!!:elefant:

Hey! I told you in your first ICE thread not to stand under any trees. Dang kids just don't listen then they almost get wacked in the head.:D

6 hours later and *still* no pics (or video) of Karen.

Just video of some guy driving a truck on a lawn.
:)

MUCH better.
:D

Far more pleasant than some dude rev'ing his engine in the middle of the frozen street. LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back