Ice Road Truckers

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you may have already known about this, but I saw the first installment of the series on the History Channel....and this show rocks....

Find it amazing that truckers can drive across lakes for hundreds of miles carrying a full payload to their destination.....scared the crap out of me to see guys doing that, but sounds like the money is good...

Damn, I missed it........

There was a show about dangerous jobs that featured this...... Guys who's whole trucks go thru the ice and shit...... Very dicey....

I hope to catch it again next week.....

History channel... What day and time....?

D

seen it before also seen pics of where they broke through the ice, i wouldnt do it, ice is bad enough on pavement

Sunday, 10pm.....they re-ran it at 11pm, had to watch the second time around because Entourage at 10pm :D

I missed it. Meant to watch it or at least Tivo it but forgot to do that too. I must be gettin old.

I would sign up for this in a heartbeat for next winter. The problem is now that they have a series about it they will have a boatload of people trying to get in. Can make a years wages in 8-10 weeks, count me in. I never walked away from a little danger, and if you look at the numbers that's all it is.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back