Ice Storm Pictures

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are pictures from Oklahoma...it is all bad.

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

Wow! Was that your front yard?!?!

That was a nasty one indeed!!

Funny how destructive beauty can be sometimes!!!

Dang. And I thought those early wet snows were bad. But nothing like that.

It's amazing how something that can cause so much pain and suffering, hardship and even death, can be so beautiful in pictures.

Insane Walt.. I am in Ohio right now, and last night I got up around 4am...to the sound of sleet... and everything started to glaze over...... No where near that magnitude, and thank goodness the temp dropped and it turned to snow.
This is where we are at with it, as of this morning. Shot this on my way over to the Mom in Law's place to clear her driveway and sidewalks.

ohio003.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, Walt you guys did get hit HARD! I was going East on I-40 Thursday and there was a steady stream of equipment headed your way (power company brush crews etc) hopefully they'll get you guys back to normal soon. It stopped about 30 miles West of us, I'm sure glad it did after seeing those pictures!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......:):):):)

My Power is back on....7 days no power living in a house that was 38 degrees.........except for the kitchen where we have a gas cook top that helped.

Watching golf 1st time for TV too........never again....I am installing a stand by natural gas generator at the house within the next few months.....expensive but worth it if this happens.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......:):):):)

My Power is back on....7 days no power living in a house that was 38 degrees.........except for the kitchen where we have a gas cook top that helped.

Watching golf 1st time for TV too........never again....I am installing a stand by natural gas generator at the house within the next few months.....expensive but worth it if this happens.

Walt

You will love the generator.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back