Idiot

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure who the owner is, but it's a black 05 QC. I was at the Dodge dealer this morning dropping my truck off for oil change and tranny service and noticed the other 10 and said something about it to the service manager. He said the guy dropped it off this morning after driving it back from Ohio with oil spraying from the filter. He didn't elaborate on how much was spraying or if it was just leaking, but he somehow managed to get it to Clarksville, TN from Ohio spraying oil and didn't blow the engine (yet) but it was funny when the service manager was like "yeah, he's a dumbass" lol. I'm sure he's probably already called the warehouse and told them to get an engine on standby lol.

It’s real easy to tell when the oil filter blows----smoke coming from the oil blowing back on the exhaust. That is how I found mine. Smoke from the rear of any vehicle is bad. I carry a creeper, oil filter (Viper only) and 2 gallons of oil----all the time. :D Mine has blown twice, once with an aftermarket and the other was a Viper filter. I have driven 25,000 miles since October last year and do not intend to walk in this Texas heat. Also don’t need to buy a rebuilt engine---cepting of course if VENOMOUS1 does the PLANNED build. :rock: Looks like we may have some parts coming up for sale shortly. :dontknow:

lol if the owner is who I think he is, I've been told he's a nice guy but an idiot.

Yea I don't think I would call the owner an idiot, for all we know the service manager was talking out of his ass. The owner was smart enough to get the problem fixed, who knows maybe the issue happened five minutes from the dealership. I guess I always give people the benefit of the doubt before labeling them.

Speaking of idiots, I have a son-in-law that when the battery goes dead in his car he has the dealership tow the car and replace the dead battery. Real idiot you say. They tow his Mercedes and the guy knocks down a half of million a year. That’s right, $500,000.00 so we are not all endowed with the same abilities. Some are mechanical, some physical and others know how to make money, save money and provide us with the opportunity to make a living and a place to work. Just saying.

Update: I took my truck yesterday to a local exhaust shop I've used in the past on other trucks to get a couple of leaks fixed. The owner came up to me and asked if I knew another local guy with a black QC SRT-10. I said I know of him and have seen his truck but don't know him personally. Owner says he came in the week before spewing oil out of his filter and showed me the oil trail and said the guy had a friend with him and in the owner's own words "they were both fucking idiots". The owner, without me prompting him, gave me the same exact story as what the service manager at Dodge said. Kid was spewing oil out of the filter and driving around with it like that. Exhaust shop owner turned him away because he didn't want to be on the hook for any bullshit should the engine blow and told him to spew on over to Dodge.

Update: I took my truck yesterday to a local exhaust shop I've used in the past on other trucks to get a couple of leaks fixed. The owner came up to me and asked if I knew another local guy with a black QC SRT-10. I said I know of him and have seen his truck but don't know him personally. Owner says he came in the week before spewing oil out of his filter and showed me the oil trail and said the guy had a friend with him and in the owner's own words "they were both fucking idiots". The owner, without me prompting him, gave me the same exact story as what the service manager at Dodge said. Kid was spewing oil out of the filter and driving around with it like that. Exhaust shop owner turned him away because he didn't want to be on the hook for any bullshit should the engine blow and told him to spew on over to Dodge.

That's awesome!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back