If I ever win the lottery...

What the heck is that hack. Looks like a Dakota in the front and a Vette in the back. :confused:

200,000 for that, It's different i'll give it that, If i won the lottery I would buy it too :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) then bash it up with a easton bat

To hell with that... If I won the lotto Id be all over that thing... Its badass!!!

if you have ever seen pimpdaddy's room with all the neon signs, moving floor, vaulted mirror ceiling and heartshaped bed, you would think he had allready won the pussy lottery:p

I could spend $200,000 on a weird looking truck/boat, or I could go get a real boat, a 10, and a viper. Which one should I choose?:dontknow:

Haha yeah winning the lotto would be required, for 200 grand I'd buy a 36' Yellowfin center console and fish my ass off. But if money was no object...

Stinker said:
CRAP! LISTEN TO WALBERT!!!!!!!! ONE PANAMA GTG AND LOOK WHAT HE TURNS INTO! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

What? I really dont think it is fast.... For the size and the weight, I guess it is OK, but fast? Not so much.

Scrambler1 said:
Haha yeah winning the lotto would be required, for 200 grand I'd buy a 36' Yellowfin center console and fish my ass off. But if money was no object...

and i will be your deckhand as long as you feed and cloth me :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back