IF I SELL MY TRUCK HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH 151/200

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN MY COMMEMORATIVE EDITION AND HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS WORTH WITH EVERYTHING LISTED??? 2800 MILES NEVER SEEN WEATHER

Last edited:
Put it back to original and sell the aftermarket parts. That would be the best bang for the buck.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN MY COMMEMORATIVE EDITION AND HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS WORTH WITH EVERYTHING LISTED??? 2800 MILES

did the HENNESSEY THROTTLE BODY make a diff.?

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DID ALL THE UPGRADES THIS WINTER AND I NEVER HAVE DRIVEN IT WITH ANYTHING OR EVEN STARTED IT.

:D
QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DID ALL THE UPGRADES THIS WINTER AND I NEVER HAVE DRIVEN IT WITH ANYTHING OR EVEN STARTED IT.

well run that bitc?.....

i don't plan to sell mine...i want to enjoy it all i can? i really don't care of what it's worth down the line. i want to enjoy it.
no money is worth me not driving it. (when i can):D

IM NOT SURE IF IM GOING TO SELL IT I LOVE IT BUT I KINDA WANT THE 1998 GTS-R

Is that really why you are selling it? Is that your only ride? I would say regardless of it being a CE your gonna get raped on the price until all the new ones are gone and the used market has been soaked up and there is actually a demand, which maybe for some time.

I would say based on what you bought the truck for and what you have invested in mods your never gonna recoop close to what you have in it. If you really want to make out the best money wise, turn the entire truck back to stock, sell all your parts individually and then sell the truck. Since the truck is very low mileage and is a CE you sould get a better price off it than say a new 05 leftover off a lot, if there is anymore.

Either that or drive the piss out of it and enjoy the truck. :burnout:

If you do plan on putting it back to stock let us know as I'm sure most of us on here would buy your parts up, cough, cough, I'll take your headers and ECU cough, cough, :D

Good luck on what ever you decide to do. Cheers!!!

Thats not my only ride i also have a 2006 jeep srt-8 that i drive everyday and a 1995 dodge neon that i drive to work. The CE only comes out unless its perfect outside

Is that the same plans you have for the GTS? Only comes out during a perfect day?

WELL I JUST CALLED THE DEALER TO SEE HOW MUCH THEY WANT FOR THE GTS-R AND THEY WANT $115,000. I GUESS ILL JUST WAIT FOR THE 08 VIPER AND PAY MY TRUCK OFF FIRST.

Sorry for the need to play devil's advocate.....but....how do you know the truck even runs if you haven't started it since the upgrades......:dontknow: ... Only reason I'm asking is because I've heard nothing good about the Hennessey throttle body.

RC-----6-speed-----SRT-10-----Drive it like you stole it....until you sell it....:rock:

i am thinking about pay off my 04 truck then get me a 04 lightning i just want to keep my srt10 or i could pay off my srt10 first then get 06 black srt10 i just dont know yet

Glad to hear you are keeping it. :rock: The white CE's are sooooo $$$$ it aint even :laugh:

Nice truck :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back