if/when you pay off your truck... whats next?

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
no shocker, i got a loan for the new truck.
4 years.
already thinking of what next.

thinking of Exige S
in 4 years they will have dropped in price.

the viper is out of the question as the insurance is way too high.

what are you thinking about?

my truck was a lease so it went back.
my viper was cash.
since both are gone and I only pay cash i am limited, after/during the adoption I am going to built a rat rod.

FYI, my viper insurance was 660 dollars a year. full coverage $500k liablilty with an agreed value of $45k...Grundy collectors insurnace

BurntRubber said:
my truck was a lease so it went back.
my viper was cash.
since both are gone and I only pay cash i am limited, after/during the adoption I am going to built a rat rod.

FYI, my viper insurance was 660 dollars a year. full coverage $500k liablilty with an agreed value of $45k...Grundy collectors insurnace

I had no idea
I would thought it would have been much higher...you must be like 100 years old:D

Demon 8 said:
I had no idea
I would thought it would have been much higher...you must be like 100 years old:D
I was 29 when i got it:D

It will most likely be a C.E. VIPER to match the truck,...got a quote of $1100 a year, full coverage, which is amazing in NJ...shit, i only pay $675 for the truck!:rock:

FastSRT19 said:
It will most likely be a C.E. VIPER to match the truck,...got a quote of $1100 a year, full coverage, which is amazing in NJ...shit, i only pay $675 for the truck!:rock:

NJ manufacturers! good rates

jtsdad13 said:
1996-1999 viper gts.

:dito: :withstupid:

Defintely a 1999 for me though. Slammed on CCW drag paks with 12# of Roe blowing fury! :rock:

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:
:dito: :withstupd:

Defintely a 1999 for me though. Slammed on CCW drag paks with 12# of Roe blowing fury! :rock:

why didnt you just come out to AZ and drive mine:D

a 12# roe wont be enough for you;)

i bought my 2005 ram srt-10 right off the show room floor in 05'
i have about 1 yr left of the payments :( after it payed off i want to buy another VIPER not sure on wat one just yet i still have a yr to think about it

possible lookin to trade my 67 vette racecar or just buy it :dontknow:

1. Red/Black Viper ACR
2. BMW M3 DCT
3. 2009 ZR1
4. Maserati Gran Turismo S MC Sportline
5. Audi R8 V10 Red w/ carbon fiber side blades

Roz-SRT said:
:dito: :withstupid:

that is exactly the plan. cant stop looking at viperalley classifieds. must focus house then trans/forge/roe then viper

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back