If You are a pilot, You will not believe this.

photo chopped like a mofo!! FAKE!!!!!!

need video though!

Last edited:
Absolutely correct. If you're a pilot, you won't believe it.

...and it didn't.

Last edited:
If indeed that is a bonafide video, 1 devine intervention 2 damn good stunt pilot:rock: good find prof, hope doing are doing well!

faslane505 said:
photo chopped like a mofo!! FAKE!!!!!!

need video though!

I wondered about that...do you think it is a complete fake?

Roy

Ask a real pilot. He ought to be able to tell you that there is no way that you could make up for the loss of almost 50% of your lift. Then there is the fact that it slows down WAY too fast after the landing (not nearly enough frames). Word has it that footage of an RC plane was spliced with live action to achieve this video (likely for the creation of a viral video).

Prof said:

Roy

not completely....but 100% sure that the ending is fake

still a need video though

76574srt10 said:
No I don't think it was photo chopped. I think that is more the case of tons of horse power and using the vertical stabilizer as a horizontal lift surface. Maybe I'm wrong.

the few seconds leading to him landing the plane is 100% fake...i dont see how you even think its real after seeing the landing. i personally thought is was a real video up until the last few moments to him landing the plane....

its real and how can just the ending be fake. if the rest of him is flying with one wing, he had to land somehow and if it was a crash im sure that would be on there instead because people love gore..

Prof said:

Roy

No Roy, those type of planes have a lifting body type fusalage and creat lift when knife edging ( if it has enough Hp) to pull it thru the air. Looked real to me ( an RC plane would have bounced a lot more on a landing like that)
There was a post showing a jet fighter doing a landing with one wing not long ago

still a good vid

supercar1of1 said:

Looks like the video I posted yesterday or saturday.:confused:

yep it is.. i think he pulled it from your thread to repost :)lOLOLOL tryin to get his post count up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back