If you could do it again, what color?

What color would you get if you could do it all over again?

• Red

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Yellow Fever

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Black

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters
If the Yellow Fever would have been out when I bought mine, I would have jumped all over it.

Yep - I admit it - Silver. Initially, that's the color I tried to purchase, but some bastid from Outta-State bought it over the telephone.:mad:

The main reason is simply because it's so easy to keep clean! Also, Black is too fast - I need to slow down.:p

Love the Red, but Silver wouldn't show dirt as bad, and as a daily driver, this thing is tough to keep as clean as it deserves.

Justanotherdodge said:
If i could buy ANOTHER, it would be blue...but repurchase would still be red.:rock:
I agree that a repurchase would still be my original choice - white and blue. If I bought ANOTHER, it would be a yellow fever.

greatone61 said:
What color would you guys buy if you can repurchase your SRT-10?
I just realized you left out the white/blue, and the all blue. And we can't forget the '06 gray and '06 inferno red!

Bought silver in the first place for this reason. Had a black hemi quad cab, and boy was that work to keep clean. Looked nasty when it was clean, but that was for half an hour after I dryed it off. Swirl marks show easier, and since I was planing on moving to the sunshine state, black was out of the question. The metalic silver looks amazing in the sun, dirt doesnt really show. I can go a few weeks if i need to between hand washings, a visit to the local car wash to spray it off does wonders.

ROKTMAN said:
Once you go black.......................:rock:
Ohhh YES!

And come to think of it...JAXRAM bought a red one and painted it blue with white stripes!

Misterhemi03 said:
Bought silver in the first place for this reason. Had a black hemi quad cab, and boy was that work to keep clean. Looked nasty when it was clean, but that was for half an hour after I dryed it off. Swirl marks show easier, and since I was planing on moving to the sunshine state, black was out of the question. The metalic silver looks amazing in the sun, dirt doesnt really show. I can go a few weeks if i need to between hand washings, a visit to the local car wash to spray it off does wonders.

Silver is definitely easier to keep clean and stay clean looking.Slicker I guess and maybe less wind resistance.Might be the fastest due to that.Did I just say that ? Someone kick me in the 'nads !!!!!!!!!

If I find a black one as clean as mine....I may trade someone.:dontknow:

I first made an offer on a red one with 600 miles. The dealer never called me back. I went to another dealer and got a brand new silver one for the same price.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back