If You Didn't Have Your 10.. Then What?

Same as the 82-84 era Hurst Olds only 3 spd instead of 4spd auto, left stick is park to drive, middle stick is 2-3, right stick is 1-2.

Lenco racing transmission operate the same way

All i had left was a repaint and motor

Where did the car go?

A rusty looking short bed 1970 C10 with a turbo LS3 swapped in with a 6 speed :D

I'll take mine in either a '71-'72 or a '67 small window. Make is non-rusty, N/A, and an LS7. I've been talking about building one for years.

I had a choice. When my father passed away he had 2 vehicles. A 2011 Camaro SS convertible in black. And I chose his 2005 Ram SRT-10 also in black.

I chose the Ram for 2 reasons...

!. It's sexier!

2. I can put my wheelchair in the back and still take my whole family to the movies and ice cream.

The only other car I'd have would be a Hellcat charger!

Last edited:
And now days, ANYBODY can get a hemi, stroked RB block Mopar will out run a hemi for the same money

Nowadays anyone can swap an LS engine into anything and stop all RB/Hemi powered street cars, for 1/3rd the price. That doesn't make an LS powered Dart cooler than an RB Hemi powered Dart though, does it? And vintage Hemi's, 392's included, will always be cooler than non-Hemi engines.

Nowadays anyone can swap an LS engine into anything and stop all RB/Hemi powered street cars, for 1/3rd the price. That doesn't make an LS powered Dart cooler than an RB Hemi powered Dart though, does it? And vintage Hemi's, 392's included, will always be cooler than non-Hemi engines.

weeeellllllll, your sorta right, but i still prefer the stoked RB block, and they make a 6pak intake for the 2nd and 3rd gen hemis if you are so inclined

i mean, i have to go against the grain a little, thats why i had a pink car and a yellow truck……….:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back