If You Had a Dream Weekend Ride...

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well for years I have lusted after a slightly modded 356...replica...

Here is a very close image of what I really want for those lazy drives on beautiful days with no particular place to go...

22-1.jpg

Find a picture of your "extra ride"...and post up!

64 caddy

Attachments

• MRDR CAD1.jpg
    MRDR CAD1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 75
  • MRDR CAD2.jpg
    MRDR CAD2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 104
I have mine.:) :) :) :) :)

I also think you need to go for it Roy. What the hell, tell the wife it's saving on gas compared to the truck.:D You will be doing your part to save the planet.;) :D

VIPER SRT for me;) .... it will remain a dream cause to register a 8.4L will cost ya several 1000 bucks/year on taxes to keep it on the road...:mad:

Silverback said:
I have mine.:) :) :) :) :)

I also think you need to go for it Roy. What the hell, tell the wife it's saving on gas compared to the truck.:D You will be doing your part to save the planet.;) :D

You were on my mind when I created this thread...

I think we all need a dream...and doing what is necessary to get there is one of the reasons for existing. I think I should go for it too...but having two cars that I can only drive six months a year and then only on nice days...besides my wife gets mad when I say that there are enough seats for the dog and me but not any more...for instance for her or the grand kids...

But you are right...I should go for it...she won't notice it in the garage for months.

would have to be a Saleen S7. Dark Blue Metallic

Attachments

• saleen_s7_twin_turbo_image_0011_gallery_image_large.jpg
    saleen_s7_twin_turbo_image_0011_gallery_image_large.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 111
OCBob said:
I could work with this

oldpan.jpg

What is the black case just above the muffler and to the rear of the oil tank and kick start lever???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back