check this out..

Attachments

• Entire Memphis System.bmp
    425.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Gotta Have a T.V..bmp
    197.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Nice! I bet it sounds awesome!!

Any bigger pics of the setup behind the seat?

What's a job like that cost anyway, if you don't mind me asking?

i still have to get pics of the 2 6.5" mids i fiberglassed into each door all of course are memphis m-class....The entire system cost with the t.v. was around $ 3,500..recently i added a 10.2" flip down alpine to match the one in the dash it was a extra 800 bucks....

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
i still have to get pics of the 2 6.5" mids i fiberglassed into each door all of course are memphis m-class....The entire system cost with the t.v. was around $ 3,500..recently i added a 10.2" flip down alpine to match the one in the dash it was a extra 800 bucks....

Nice! Thanks for the info!!

Well, I'm not an audio guy at all. In fact, I barely ever turn on the stereo in my Viper (Or my Truck when I owned it), but that does look impressive. Probably sounds even better!:rock:

Well the 5-Channel amplifier throws down 1000 watts to the subs and 115 watts to each channel for the highs...This kind of a setup is more of a sound quality rather than complete bass....I wish i had pics of the four kicker L7 10's and 2500 watt kicker amps i had in there first....purely for bass...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back