Ignore List

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Patrick

Is it possible to set up the Ignore List so those that are on your list cannot see your posts? I know personally that those that do go on my ignore list, I do not want to help with anything. That means that the threads that I have posted, or responded to, to help members should not be seen by those I do not want to assist.

Make sense?

Silverback said:
Hello Patrick

Is it possible to set up the Ignore List so those that are on your list cannot see your posts? I know personally that those that do go on my ignore list, I do not want to help with anything. That means that the threads that I have posted, or responded to, to help members should not be seen by those I do not want to assist.

Make sense?

You betcha..............:D

...then again, stripping a guy naked and dangling him 50ft up a tree by one leg sounds purdy good too......

SD

Silent D said:
You betcha..............:D

...then again, stripping a guy naked and dangling him 50ft up a tree by one leg sounds purdy good too......

SD

Then turn the monkeys loose on him.:D :p :rock:

So is what your saying....

If you put me on your ignor list because I'm always a pain in the ass, as it stands now You would no longer see my posts.

But you would like to also make it to where I can't see yours also. Therefore, I would also lose out on your knowledge and insight.....

I can't see where this would be a good idea.

P.S. I sure hope I'm not on your shit list :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:

If you put me on your ignor list because I'm always a pain in the ass, as it stands now You would no longer see my posts.

But you would like to also make it to where I can't see yours also. Therefore, I would also lose out on your knowledge and insight.....

I love the way this twisted simian bastard (Silver) thinks.............:D

Silent D said:
I love the way this twisted simian bastard (Silver) thinks.............:D

So do I. :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:

You're safe. But then if someone is an ass, why would I, or for that matter anyone else want to help them out.:dontknow:

that sounds reasonable...kind of like if you place a person your ignore list, then you automatically get placed on theirs

Silverback said:
You're safe. But then if someone is an ass, why would I, or for that matter anyone else want to help them out.:dontknow:

Thats why I like your idea, one should not benefit, while on the otherhand spending all their time being disrespectful. While I enjoy the colorful exchanges between friends and the jabs in the ribs. The ability for one to choose when enough is enough is a great option. And to have it work both ways.....perfect:D

unfortunate, that would take quite a bit of coding, especially since they could just log out and become a 'guest'; then what do we do...do not allow all guest to see posts? See what I mean :)

I appreciate the ideas though!!

-Red

What if we just simplify the process and bring back CANING........Like they do in Singapore....?:D

SD

RedSrt007 said:
unfortunate, that would take quite a bit of coding, especially since they could just log out and become a 'guest'; then what do we do...do not allow all guest to see posts? See what I mean :)

I appreciate the ideas though!!

-Red

Me, I'm just a simple minded ape with the ability to type, and have absolutely no idea on how web sites or for that matter computer in general work, but could it be done by the IP's like banning is?

All they would have to do is renew there IP by rebooting or doing it manually. Most folks are using DHCP which assigns you a IP address from a pool of addresses.

Only folks with static addresses would be affected and those folks tend to own websites.

Silverback said:
Me, I'm just a simple minded ape with the ability to type, and have absolutely no idea on how web sites or for that matter computer in general work, but could it be done by the IP's like banning is?

Dynamic IP's aren't bannable which the majority of us have at home because everytime we reboot our pc's we are usually assigned a new IP, only static IP's can be.

I think from now on I'll just concentrate on being nicer to you meanies!!:D

Silverback said:
Hello Patrick

Make sense?

Just drink more...you posts become alot less useful after you have been drinking.......:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back