I'm alive

indyCoder said:
I mike you all :)
glad to see ya getting better man, sucks i didnt get to meet you, i showed up after your accident.
take care and get to buring rubber again bro-just no darn scooters!:D

what up boomer i will call ya next week save me a set of cal tracs for a qc

Hi Phil, Iam very glad you are back posting with us. Keep up the good work, everyday will get better.

Bill.

what Silverback said.......

Even if the keystrocks are off a little.

I was talking to one of my Occupational Therapist, and he said typing is great therapy(unless its hunt and peck). Keeps the fingers moving

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
what Silverback said.......

Even if the keystrocks are off a little.

I was talking to one of my Occupational Therapist, and he said typing is great therapy(unless its hunt and peck). Keeps the fingers moving
I get enough therapy for all of us then;)

Hang in there Phil!! :D

A post (or more) a day keeps the Dr. away!!! - Post Phil Post!!:D

Wifey said:
A post (or more) a day keeps the Dr. away!!! - Post Phil Post!!:D
Post Up Phil!!! - it's really good for you:D :rock:

Phil, you are not following the one post per day rule:dontknow: - Come on, you can do it :D :D :rock: Hang in there Phil :star:

Phil, Phil, Phil - you are not cooperating. Even one stroke of the keyboard will help! - Trust me:D We are Praying for you Phil:rock:

Wifey said:
Phil, Phil, Phil - you are not cooperating. Even one stroke of the keyboard will help! - Trust me:D We are Praying for you Phil:rock:
Phil, you are starting to get on my nerve. ;) :p :D You need to post at least one or two words a day. It truly is one of the best eye hand coordination things you can do for yourself :rock: Come on - post up Phil. Is it because I haven't sent a card since you been home??:dontknow: :p
Remember, a post a day, keeps the doctor away :D

Wifey said:
Phil, you are starting to get on my nerve. ;) :p :D You need to post at least one or two words a day. It truly is one of the best eye hand coordination things you can do for yourself :rock: Come on - post up Phil. Is it because I haven't sent a card since you been home??:dontknow: :p
Remember, a post a day, keeps the doctor away :D

I think he likes the nurses.;) :p :D

Hope all is well Phil. Still praying for you.:rock:

Hope you are feeling okay Phil. You are in my thoughts and prayers.:p

We do need more posts man!

Just checkin in at the IndyCoder line

Has anyone heard how our Buddy Phil is doing

I think about him all the time and hope that his progress continues

Jeff

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Just checkin in at the IndyCoder line

Has anyone heard how our Buddy Phil is doing

I think about him all the time and hope that his progress continues

Jeff

Hey, we stay in touch with Phil fairly regularly. He has been busy going to therapy and building websites. He is such a great guy! PM him or email him, he likes to hear from the folks :D :rock:

Thanks for asking Jeff, you rock :D :D :D

I got a very nice X-mas card from Phil and his Mom. I haven't heard from them since, but I'd rather Phil work on getting back to 100% than spend time B.S.'ing with me. :)

Thanks for the update, Includemeout. I appreciate it. I'm glad to hear he's improving with each day.

Kevan said:
I got a very nice X-mas card from Phil and his Mom. I haven't heard from them since, but I'd rather Phil work on getting back to 100% than spend time B.S.'ing with me. :)

Thanks for the update, Includemeout. I appreciate it. I'm glad to hear he's improving with each day.
He likes to BS ;), he has a busy schedule with therapy and homework, but it is amazing how he is coming along. It isn't a waste of his time interacting it helps with his therapy. :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back