I'm back after a little down time!

jbilledeaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm finally back! With all this bullshit with Chrysler, it has been a mad house at our dealership for the past month now. Last week Chrysler released the list of dealers getting the axe, and we just happen to be one of em!:mad: So now we are having the biggest sale I've ever seen! We have customers at the dealership till midnight most nights this past week. To say the very least I'm tired, and haven't had a second to log on! The word is that all of the employees will be relocated to another brand within our company, so none of us should lose our jobs over this:rock: Just thought I would check in and spread the news.

+1

Hope it stays that way too!

J

The dealership my nephew works at is appealing Chrysler's decision to close them. Well actually Chrysler isn't closing them, just will not selling them cars anymore. I have no idea how the appeal process works but that's the buzz I got through the family chain. I wonder how many other dealers are fighting this?

Good luck with your transition. I hope everything goes as painless as possible.

SilvrSRT10 said:
The dealership my nephew works at is appealing Chrysler's decision to close them. Well actually Chrysler isn't closing them, just will not selling them cars anymore. I have no idea how the appeal process works but that's the buzz I got through the family chain. I wonder how many other dealers are fighting this?

Good luck with your transition. I hope everything goes as painless as possible.

My dealer has filed an appeal also...If I remember correctly he said there are approx 300 dealers appealing...they are asking for a 60 day stay to give time to get their case together.....remember this is not up to Chrysler...the federal court is in control now...

GADodgetech said:
Thankfully my dealer wasnt on the list, Great news you wont be losing your job though!!!:rock:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

sorry to hear about your dealer but glad you kept your job, look at it this way your going to make some new friends:D

i was wondering where u been Jared hope all works out and we see you at the DFW meet on the 30th
you to silversnake :rock:

We did appeal it, but to tell you the truth, I'm not holding my breath. Like it was said its up to the courts now, and they have already made their decision:mad:

howdy Jared:rock: :rock: :rock:

so u gonna make th big meet this weekend since u been hidding since we had one in arlington ?:dontknow: :p

jbilledeaux said:
Wats up carl???

sos, man. just hangin in thar. :rock: :rock: :rock:

other than dealer crap, anything new on the truck?????

Back