I'm Back In The Family

What was wrong with the car??

HAHA! Nope, not too big here. I'm fairly wide so the seat backs were a bit tight but I'm only about 5' 7.5". Car was awesome, real reasons for letting it go was financial. I've been putting a ton of money into my new house and didn't like the fact that I was dipping into my reserve tank too much. Secondly I really liked the car but didn't love it. Once I was around some Gen 4's I knew it would be a lot smarter for me to just buy a Gen 4 instead of modding my Gen 3. My next Viper will either be a Gen 4 or Gen 5. I don't care what anyone says, Gen 4's are leaps and bounds better than Gen 3's!!! They are always going to have a much better resale value too.

HAHA! Nope, not too big here. I'm fairly wide so the seat backs were a bit tight but I'm only about 5' 7.5". Car was awesome, real reasons for letting it go was financial. I've been putting a ton of money into my new house and didn't like the fact that I was dipping into my reserve tank too much. Secondly I really liked the car but didn't love it. Once I was around some Gen 4's I knew it would be a lot smarter for me to just buy a Gen 4 instead of modding my Gen 3. My next Viper will either be a Gen 4 or Gen 5. I don't care what anyone says, Gen 4's are leaps and bounds better than Gen 3's!!! They are always going to have a much better resale value too.

The Gen 5's are even better then the Gen 4, interior is just night and day. I do understand the seat fitment though. Im 5'8 and only weigh about 145 but the side bolsters in a viper are TIGHT. This coming from a guy a with a 32 inch waist. I fit just fine but I could only imagine some of you bigger wide body guys wedging in there. On the other side, the ram srt-10 seats might as well be lazy boy seats for me. LOL

The Gen 5's are even better then the Gen 4, interior is just night and day. I do understand the seat fitment though. Im 5'8 and only weigh about 145 but the side bolsters in a viper are TIGHT. This coming from a guy a with a 32 inch waist. I fit just fine but I could only imagine some of you bigger wide body guys wedging in there. On the other side, the ram srt-10 seats might as well be lazy boy seats for me. LOL

Ya, the seats in the truck are perfect for me. I normally walk around at about 220-230 and the seats in the Viper are ridiculously tight. The guy that bought my car was like 6'3" and 330 lbs. I have no idea how he got out when he got home. Something tells me there was a come-along and butter involved! Lol!

nice truck I just came back to the game myself. What number is that truck??

nice truck I just came back to the game myself. What number is that truck??

I have no idea. Was built 01/04.... I've never really been into build numbers, I don't even know what build number my last one was. Are there any of them that have any significance because of build number?

I have no idea. Was built 01/04.... I've never really been into build numbers, I don't even know what build number my last one was. Are there any of them that have any significance because of build number?
Yep.

Number 0001

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back