I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'mmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Great news... I DON'T have lung cancer (long story and NO I don't smoke)... Enough about that.:mad::mad::mad::rock::rock::rock:

Look what my truck did today...
:D:D:D:D:D:D
The first 2 are the best - the rest were experiments.:dontknow:
Took out my 2nd Vette today, amongst others...:p
I'm still a beginner...:eek:

timeslips9202009.jpg

What a DAMN coincidence. I was just scratching my balls when I saw your thread.. How ya been dude?:D

Venom Power said:
What a DAMN coincidence. I was just scratching my balls when I saw your thread.. How ya been dude?:D

Really???? Cuz I had my finger 3/4's of the way up my rectum trying to catch this never ending itch up there when I saw this thread!!!!:dontknow: Hey itchy, how's it freakin hanging!?!?!:D :D :D

Venom Power said:
What a DAMN coincidence. I was just scratching some guy's balls when I saw your thread.. How ya been dude?:D

Come on... I didn't start this in the offensive section - as I usually do...:p

My wife made me go for a physical. :mad:1st in 6 years. They found a spot on my lung. So I began to lose more weight and making plans to die in less than 5 years. The stress and depression when I thought of my boys was enough to kill me. But it turns out to be just some kind of small abnormality not cancer.
BUT, HEY! My next little treat is a colonoscopy,,,:eek: I just can't wait to see what they find up there...:confused:
:argh:

Good News and Good News....

The Itch said:
Come on... I didn't start this in the offensive section - as I usually do...:p

My wife made me go for a physical. :mad:1st in 6 years. They found a spot on my lung. So I began to lose more weight and making plans to die in less than 5 years. The stress and depression when I thought of my boys was enough to kill me. But it turns out to be just some kind of small abnormality not cancer. BUT, HEY! My next little treat is a colonoscopy,,,:eek: I just can't wait to see what they find up there...:confused:
:argh:

after the scope you will find out your about 2 inches shorter:D

Great news about the spot on your lungs!!
Super time when you can get a grocery getter in to the 7's WOW!! I told you you would like that nitrous. These trucks really respond to it.

BTW....are you coming to Panama City now???

I told you last time you garggled me that I felt a abnormality down there...:D Glad they found out what it was cause it tickled my helmet :marchmellow:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Really???? Cuz I had my finger 3/4's of the way up my rectum trying to catch this never ending itch up there when I saw this thread!!!!:dontknow: Hey itchy, how's it freakin hanging!?!?!:D :D :D

I'm guessing it was 3/4 because it was on the way out...:p:D

~Butt~
At least it was your own finger...:argh:
After giving me the much delayed "all clear" on the lung they have decided to begin the spelunking of my colon.:mad::mad::mad:

colon spelunking......that sounds....interesting.....

i don't really know you...but it's good news none the less....

and not too shabby on the truck, either...

TheSickness said:
I told you last time you garggled me that I felt a abnormality down there...:D Glad they found out what it was cause it tickled my helmet :marchmellow:

Mikey - You need to get that man crush in check big boy...and thanks..?:hmmmm2:;)

Jack - Nitrous IS coooool...:D:D:rock: Nothing like having strangers at the track come up and say "DUUUDE that truck is friggn fast!!!":D Work's going to keep me out of Panama City next weekend. I wish I could be there.

Iron - I've dropped more than 20 lbs... Non of it was vertically...:p

good to hear about the health, bro. now stinker wont have nuthin to steal late at night.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back