I'm back

Floor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guys, haven't been online for a long time but that's going to change:D
what has happened (for those who are interested:) )in the meantime?
Been raising my 2 kids (2/4 year old), those who have some know it's not always easy:p , getting worked in at my new job (product marketing manager at a big multinational), spent some time at the waterski races chearing for my brother (pilot)
(the orange one is his : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEqzdWyn2CQ&feature=player_embedded ) and spent quit some time on the Dutch forum of Elwin (usatrucks.nl) because we have been suffering from some govermental bitching :mad: :mad:
Truck wise : burned some tires (of course:rock: ) and now planning finally my airbag helper install, rear QA1 repair (one is leaking) and line lock connection.

oh, bought a 2006 v rod in the meantime:
IMG_2435.jpg

Good to see the old bunch is still here, plenty new members joined in the meantime...:itsme:

in a nutshell: life great :aetsch: and i'll be bugging y'all soon enough:aetsch:

been posting on too many forums but this one is too great to leave behind.:rock: Missed you dudes (in a non gay kind of way :p )

Glad to see you back Floor.

Floor said:
hi guys, haven't been online for a long time but that's going to change:D
what has happened (for those who are interested:) )in the meantime?
Been raising my 2 kids (2/4 year old), those who have some know it's not always easy:p , getting worked in at my new job (product marketing manager at a big multinational), spent some time at the waterski races chearing for my brother (pilot)
(the orange one is his : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEqzdWyn2CQ&feature=player_embedded ) and spent quit some time on the Dutch forum of Elwin (usatrucks.nl) because we have been suffering from some govermental bitching :mad: :mad:
Truck wise : burned some tires (of course:rock: ) and now planning finally my airbag helper install, rear QA1 repair (one is leaking) and line lock connection.

oh, bought a 2006 v rod in the meantime:
IMG_2435.jpg

Good to see the old bunch is still here, plenty new members joined in the meantime...:itsme:

in a nutshell: life great :aetsch: and i'll be bugging y'all soon enough:aetsch:
:itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back